Chapter 14- DOLL KEEPER

She is looking like a DOLL again, who wants to get molded by me. I have never seen someone as perfect as my doll. She is everything, my everything. I caress her picture with my hand and some red got on her cheek reminding me of that night when I saw her sleeping and the same red got on cheek after I freed Lana who didn'tget her freedom.
It was Lana's juice, Lana's blood that she looked adorable in. My doll will look good in blood.
I have kept an eye on her since she met that defective doll whom I freed. Because she didnt deserve to live in the same vicinity as my Ari, She always took her time. When she died, I didnt cry but I always have to act sad because my doll wont speak to me if she will get know that. She thinks Defective Sophi was her friend, she still thinks of her as friend and she's says Annie is her friend too. I have to kill that Annie too. I will kill her someday. Its good that My Ariella, My possession, My obsession My Baby doll came along else it would be that Anita who would have been my doll, and I would have to train her to behave too. But when it comes to her, My possession my baby doll, she is flawless, perfect.

I look at the girl infront of me who tried to slap my doll today. Does she think she can touch her or even breathe near her?

"Who the hell are you"
Her annoying voice is making me want to kill her right away. But my doll hates killing so I will just free them

"You think you can touch my doll"

"Who are you ? Leave me!"
"Leave, I dont play with dolls"
Her voice looks like she realized something and I saw tears falling
She is begging me again. She is asking for me to let her go.
I learned it from that defective one. They just want to get made by me and I will free them keeping them with me forever.

That girl Lana and the other girl who I thought I freed, arent free. I need to go get them again. My Doll hated them and I? I will just make those people vanish who ever my doll hates.

They wont open their mouths, since I cut their tongue and fingers.

But I free them because they can live forever as My other dolls.

I had to free Sophi because she was taking up her all time. I killed that guy making it appear as car accident because my Doll angrily said she will kill him. If my doll wants it, My doll gets it.
I always fantasized about my doll around me, Me touching her, and her being with me. But before me, that Remington Astor whom she claims to love has touched her. Her face when she was having an orgasm made me go insane too.
Once I get Ariella doll, she will become my masterpiece, my very best creation and I will be her sole keeper.
I Will think about Anita too. Maybe she will be my second best creation.

"Please let me go"
"I will"
I said taking the knife and ripping her clothes.
She wanted to find me but I found her before she did.

"Why are you doing this?"
"You shouldn't have raised your hand on my doll"

"My doll?"
She came to realization for a moment

"Working on a case to find me?"
Her eyes widened and looked at me in horror

"You- you-"
Looks like she wasnt expecting me to be here.

"You- a ar e"
My doll never stutters but look at others, they stutter when they see me trying to make them perfect.

"Yeah, Its me"
I said removing the mask and she looked shocked again

"I didnt raise my hand on anyone please dont hurt me"
"You did in that event, in room!!"
Her breasts raised up and down and she tried to to remove her hands and legs which I tied tightly.

"Ariella is your doll? Remington's girl is your doll"

Her face turned to left and tears spilled from her eyes.
I slapped her for saying she belongs to Remington Astor. My doll is mine. I am her master, her creator, I will make her even more beautiful and keep her with me. I AM HER KEEPER.