Prologue : The United World of Earth.

Dominion of Pinzhao

Dominia, or commonly referred to as Dummies, are native to the continent of Erikase, mainly inhabiting the frigid mountains and humid lowlands of their homeland

Dominia, or commonly referred to as Dummies, are native to the continent of Erikase, mainly inhabiting the frigid mountains and humid lowlands of their homeland. Their society is mainly militaristic, as one's proof of glory can be found in a career at the military. Their racial appearances are mainly homogenous, meaning you'll only find Dummies on said continent. Appearance-wise, the Dummies appear to have pale grey skin with dark facial features.

Population500 Million (pre-war)Head-of-State(de-facto) Prime Minister Lu XiaobaCapitalPiqiangIdeologyNationalisticSemi-Constitutional MonarchyExpansionist Imperialist EmpireMilitaristicLanguagesDominian Lua (as well as other regional dialects)CurrencyDominion ZhaoReserves (War-time currency)National ColorsGrayWhiteBlackMilitary

The Dominians, despite having an entire continent's worth of oceans, does not have a powerful navy. The dummies possess various technologies that are uniquely dominian, such as the ammo fabricators, the weapon printers and the automated PDC turrets. Despite their technological edge, they still fall relatively behind the Noobs when it comes to things such as artificial intelligence, tactics, space infrastructure and general military-ready population. Their population is quite lacklustre and small as compared to the Noobs, who possess mere billions at their disposal. As a result, Dominian infantry tactics revolve around maximising survivability of their soldiers on the ground.

In the 1980's, many of the militaries of the world had abandoned canned foods in favour of flameless ration heaters and retort pouches. However nothing was much said about what the Dominian military ration has and its menu items other than they did not use flameless ration heaters due to their homes being in cold weather environments. Unlike other Modern Military Rations, the Dominian Military Rations comes with a fuelled folding stove along with matches to start it in terms of how they cook the food, this is likely used because it created a open fire that could warm the soldier up during wartime, this technique of cooking the ration became very effective mostly in cold climates, it is however dangerous to use in dense vegetation climates like jungles and forests where the heated stove would create an open fire that could have the risk of creating bushfires.

Politics

The political system follows the emperor, and furthermore the Pinzhao family bloodline. Despite being a monarchy and family-politics driven, the emperor (and his/her advisors) select competent members into various branches of government, often by hand. The emperor is kept in check by the High Council, of which members of the council are elected by the population. If an emperor abuses his/her power, and is deemed so by the High Council, they are disposed of and 'mysteriously vanish'.

The High Council elects a prime minister to run the civil duties of the country, and are furthermore responsible for duties such as infrastructure, education, healthcare and trade. The emperor on the other hand (and his/her advisors), are responsible for defense and foreign policy.