2- BACK TO YOU

Previously on, 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ● 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒,

She walked closer to the woman and froze in shock. As she snapped back to reality, she quickly ran to the woman and crouched down.

"Daniella?" Regina gasped in shock as she check the woman for a pulse.

-

Tears rolled down Regina's face as she sighed in relief. There was a pulse.

"Regina! What happened?" Emma asked as she ran up to the two. "She came out of nowhere. I didn't mean to hurt her. Oh Gods, I hurt her." Regina began to panic, "Yeah, right," Snow said as the woman in her lap groaned. Regina's eyes snapped back down to her, "Dani?" Regina said as she moved the hair from the other woman's face. She opened her eyes and blinked away the pain.

"Gina?" Daniella groaned as she sat up in shock, "Thank the gods. You're alright." Regina exhaled in relief, "What am I doing here?" Daniella asked as she looked down at herself. She was in a moon silver dress, "I was hoping you could tell me. The last time I saw you, you were dead." Regina snapped harshly as she stood up.

"Yeah. I remember that. Your mother pulled my heart out. I don't know what happened after that." Daniella stood up as she took Regina's hand in her own.

"Uh, 'Gina. Who are they?" Daniella asked her past lover, "That's Prince David, Ruby Lucas aka Red Riding Hood and her grandmother, Robin hood, his wife and son. Emma, she's David's daughter. And last but not least-" Regina started.

"The bitch who got me killed. Nice to see you again, Mary." Daniella said as she glared at Snow. "Daniella. Seems like your not dead." Snow smirked. Daniella went to walk up to her but Regina held her back, "She's not worth losing your innocence," Regina told her. Daniella looked at her and gazed into her eyes. Regina blushed and looked away. Emma tried to hide her smirk but failed.

"You can't seriously blame Snow for your death, can you?" David asked the woman. Regina and Daniella glared at him, "She told a secret that wasn't hers to keep. The consequences were my death." Daniella spat. Regina sighed and put her hand in Daniella's. Robin noticed and her felt a twinge of jealousy in his gut.

Daniella noticed the way Robin was looking at her and she looked at Regina. The mayor sighed and shook her head, "Come on, Mi vida," Regina pulled Daniella to her car. Daniella got in on the passenger side as Regins got in the driver's seat.

"I don't think that Robin hood guy likes me," Daniella said as they pulled out of the parking lot. Regina scoffed, "Too bad. I like you." Daniella smiled at Regina, "You do?" She asked and Regina nodded as they drove home.

"You know, I do. I've never stopped." Regina said as she focused on the road. Daniella turned her head, "Seems like you did for a while. That Robin guy was jealous." Daniella said. Regina could hear the jealousy in her voice, "Darling, you were dead for damn near 3 decades. He was the second person I ever dated after you. First was Rumple. He was my mentor. And then eventually became something more. It ended though as did things with Robin. So, I don't care what he feels anymore." Daniella nodded as she looked out the window.

"Do you think things will go back how they were eventually?" Daniella asked after 3 minutes of silence.

Regina's lips curled up a little, "If you mean us, then I would hope so..." Regina pulled into the parking spot in front of her home. Daniella looked at it in amusement, "This most certainly is a downgrade?" She said and Regina chuckled, "Well, here I'm not a queen or princess. I'm the mayor." They got out of the car and Daniella followed. Regina stopped when she noticed her door open.