Chapter Fourteen

Everyone's focus shifts over to Sir Pentious as he falls off his seat and begins to slither over to Cherri Bomb.

"Ahh... HEY, WOW!!!! Hey, so... I see the club has a sex room, so I was thinking, maybe you'd want to, uhmm... do a... sssSEX with me?"

As Sir Pentious says this I immediately cover my face with my hands from second hand embarrassment.

Charlie has a horrified look on her face and I nudge her. She glances at me and drops the expression as we all continue to watch.

Cherri snorts at his remark. "I'm sorry, why would we have sex?" He stutters over his words but eventually gets out a response.

"Uh... uhm... because I'm having sex with everyone here!" He laughs briefly before being grabbed by many people from the club.

They all cheer, before dragging Sir Pentious towards the 'sex room'. Many sets of eyes are visible inside. "Wait!" Sir Pentious screams as he gets grabbed inside.

Thankfully we continue to watch Cherri bomb and not whatever is now happening in the room Sir Pentious got dragged into.

Cherri, Angel, Husk, and Niffty are all sitting together as Cherri turns towards Angel. "You know, we can do this fucking shit every fuckin' night! You don't have to spend all your off hours "working on yourself", you little bitch."

Husk sighs out annoyed by Cherri's comment. "The hotel isn't a problem in his life, it's—" Angel interrupts him, finishing his sentence. "Valentino."

"Exactly. So why don't you—" Husk gets interrupted again as Angel's face looks annoyed.

"No, Valentino." Angel says again now pointing towards Val at the other end of the club. He then sighs and stands up. "Let's get the fuck out of here, okay?"

His eyes then glance around their table and realize there's someone missing other than the obvious Sir Pentious. "Where's Niffty?"

Not a second later they all notice Niffty running towards Valentino and his table. "Bad boy!" She giggles while continuing to run.

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!" Angel tumbles onto the platform and grabs Niffty, who is still running in midair as Angel holds her.

My eyes widened in surprise from how much Angel is actually prioritizing Niffty's safety today. Maybe rehabilitation could actually work eventually.

Charlie is swaying happily at Angel's behavior and it's clear she's happy some of her lessons stuck in his mind.

Valentino's eyes widen as he sees Angel. "Holy shit, Angel Dust? What are you doing here, baby? You didn't get enough dick today?"

"Funny." Angels deadpans as he continues to try and grab Niffty. "Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?"

Niffty bites at Valentino with no hesitation after his comment and Valentino yelps. "I just want a taste." She giggles.

"Weird, but there's a kink for that, I'm sure!" Angel finally grabs her and stands up. "Fuck off, Val."

"Excuse me?" Val asks, completely offended, not expecting Angel to ever stand up to him.

Angel stands his ground and repeats himself. "I said fuck off! I may have to put up with your bullshit, but you ain't fuckin' with any of my friends!"

Valentino summons his red smoke chain and grabs Angel with it, pulling him close. "You forget who you're talking to? I own you, bitch."

"Yeah, you do, in the studio. And you can do anything you want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again... Fuck. Off!" Valentino smacks Angel, sending him tumbling to the side as Val walks closer.