3. My love

Main tera hi,
Dewaana hoon,
Teri baatein kabhi main
Bhool na paoon.❞

♡───────●❀●───────♡

Author's pov:-

In a abondened house at the middle of nowhere, a man in his early 50 was tied to a broken chair, while a person was continuously thrashing him with a whip and another one was mercilessly plucking his nails one by one making the room filled with his painful scream while a man in his late 20s was just sitting opposite of them with a wicked smirk on his face like a cruel king. Suddenly he indicated something to his assistant and left the room with a satisfactory grin. He's none than our male protagonist Rudransh Singh Rathore.

RUDRANSH'S POV :

I just came to my office from our abondened Wearhouse where my men tied that fucking traitor who leaked our next project's information to Khannas.

Tch tch! He messed with the wrong person.

No matter how many years you are working for us this Rudransh Singh Rathore doesn't trust anyone not even his own shadow!

But his 'pearl' can be exceptional.

I was thinking about my dear 'pearl' when someone barged into my cabin.

"How dare you did this bro?" The person asked.

"I did what?" I replied clearly in an uninterested tone.

The uninvited person who just barged into my cabin is none other than my secretary cum bestfriend Abhimanyu Singhania.

He is in the list of exceptional too.

"Bhai tu Kolkata ja rah hai?" He asked.
(Bro you are going to Kolkata?)

"Sirf main nahi tu bhi. And did you complete the file I gave you this morning? or you're just roaming around here and there." I said with a Stern expression. I can compromise with anything but not with my work and love.
( Not only me but you too.)

"It's already on your desk. Sometimes use you damn eyes for work other than starring at your pearl's picture" he stated in a mocked tone.

The audacity of this asshole to say this precious world 'pearl'. No one can call her pearl without me. No one!

"Don't ever dare to say that word again." I said with gritted teeth.

I can see his nervousness from the corner of my eyes.

To ease this situation I said again,
"I just got some peace after a whole tiring month, why do you have to disturb my peace with your baseless questions?" first that fucker and now he. Why can't people don't let me stay in peace.

I wish 'my love' was here. Only she can control my anger issue. Just one glance of her and my anger always flew away.

"Abe tu Hire moti chor. Tu iye bata ki tune Jeet ko kiu bola ki you have some business in Kolkata? and you'll stay there for one month. As per as your schedule you don't have any meetings there." He asked.