Informative Bath

PoV : Roiaru

It was a morning in Tempest, and it was time to see one the most popular attractions here, the baths! I was immediately in Fr nt of the place and would walk into the women's side. I would wrap my hair up in a towel and I would get into the hot water, feeling the instant relaxation. For many minutes, I was the sole woman in the bath, but then a female monster with pink hair and horns would come in. She would too wrap her hair and would sit next to me in the bath.

? : Greetings, you must have been one of the two from the Holy Empire. How are you doing today?

The way she talked gave a feeling of peacefulness and calmness.

Me : I'm doing good. By the way, just call me by name, Roiaru. It's not like I'm from a line of nobility.

Everyone who personal knows me knows that was a straight-out lie. I mean, I'm a sister of one who is worshipped as a god, so that's some sort of nobility isn't it?

? : Well then, you may call me Shuna. However, may I ask if you have any questions about Tempest? I should be able to answer most of them since I am considered one of the important figures here.

Me : Well then, is every monster here named by the same person, this Rimuru Tempest?

Shuna : Well yes, he has as he considered that it would be easier for us to communicate if we could call each other by names.

I would then flinch as I expected for at least half to be named by someone else.

Me : Well, then I guess I have only one more question.

Shuna : And what would that be?

I would smirk, knowing that Shuna should share this sense with me.

Me : Will I be able to dress up Rimuru?

The bath would fall dilient for about half a minute, then Shuna would look up smiling while grabbing my hands.

Shuna : Of course you can! Come to the big house about midday tomorrow and me and Shion will be waiting.

I would smile, as I would then think about something.

Me : Will I be able to get a dress made just for him? I want to know about the Ruberios style in clothes. (High end clothes anyways).

However, when I was about to continue my conversation with Shuna, a splash would happen right next to me. I would turn my head to see a blacked hair woman. Immediately, I would recognize her.

Me : Hina!

Water would splash around as I hugged her.

Hinata : Behave! We are in a different nation now, so be respectful to everyone and respect yourself when you are within their vision.

I was shocked as Hina never minded this before, so to avoid showing my embarrassment, I would sink into the water, holding everything above my mouth above the water.

Shuna : It is fine. Right now, Milim is probably doing that to Rimuru-Sama so we are used to such actions.

When I heard Milim, I would immediately stand up.

Me : Milim is here?!

However, Hinata would force me back to sitting down.

Hinata : Don't show your bare skin so openly as you never know if there are perverts watching.

Shuna : However, to answer you question, yes, Demon Lord Milim is here. Actually she should burst through those doors in-

Shuna would hold up three fingers. She would then put one down, then the final one as the doors break down.

Milim : Shuna, here you are!

She would then open her eyes and would see me.

Milim : Eehhhh?! Luminous's sister! Why are you here?!

Shuna : Milim-Sama, do you two know each other?

Milim : Yeah! I saw her at the last Wal-

I would cover her mouth and would shove her into the water.

Me : You really want to blow my cover to Shuna?

I said whispering. Milim would then shake her head no as she forced my hand off her mouth.

Me : Yeah, we know each other due to her having a close relationship with my sister.

Shuna would nod to this fact. She would then start focusing on Milim's hair.

Shuna : Miss Milim, you need to put your hair up before you enter the bath.

After her hair was wrapped in a towel, she would then point to me.

Milim : She was the one who pushed me into the water!

Me : I guess that is true, but you were the one who bust down the door and was about to say something that was... Untrue.

I would sigh as I got out and would start washing my body. Milim and Shuna would be chatting in the background as Hina listened.  However, a purpled hair woman who seemed to be the same race as Shuna came in. I would then see her bountiful melons and I would then grope the air in front of my chest. Why was life unfair? Plus, how can they even get that big?! Anyways, she would tie her hair up and would get in and start talking to Milim as Shuna came and asked-

Shuna : Do you wish for me to assist you in washing your hair.

I would nod and soon her delicate fingers would run softly through my hair as she wetted it and applied soap.

Shuna : Don't be down, Shion's development just focused on her physical strength and her pair. She is quite lacking in other sections, however you seem quite the opposite.  I still think you are prettier than myself.

I would sigh as she got finished and would start washing her own body. I would then go over to her.

Me : I.. want to help you with your hair but, -

My pupils would be swirls as I was confused about what to use.

Me : Which one do I use?

Shuna would then point at the one that was to the very right and I would grab it and would start to apply it to her hair.

Me : I like this pink hair. No wonder you and Milim get along so well.

Shuna : We get along well since we both like a certain thing.

Flashback PoV : Rimuru

Rimuru : When did you three get so close.

(Shion, Milim, and Shuna) : We shall work to find where this "sugar" is.

This was how the Sweet Tooth Alliance was made.

Flashback (end)

Me : Oh.

Anyways, I would be done applying the soap to her hair. Then I would go back to my area and would start rinsing my hair.

Me : I think it's about time for me to get ready to test all of these foods you guys offer.

Shuna : Well, I hope you have your best day here in Tempest.

She would wave as I would get the spare clothes I have (same outfit in OC picture) and put them on. I would then leave to the inn to get the money I needed to get started with my day.

Part 5 END