01

—————————————————————╰┈➤ ❝Summer Love Chapter 1 ] ❞RIHANNA 🌺 | London | 09:23 AM

╰┈➤ ❝Summer Love Chapter 1 ] ❞
RIHANNA 🌺 | London | 09:23 AM

i was sitting on my bed casually scrolling thru tiktok. i let out a small laugh when i saw a funny tiktok of this orange cat. i suddenly got a call from my best friend aka my cousin jalissa.

"WHATS UP GIRL HOW YOU DOIN"
she said screaming into the phone

"girl it's literally 9 am you shouldn't be screaming."
i told her in a low calm voice.

"booooooo get up im coming to yours i have a surpriseeee"
she said STILL screaming.

"okay where are you right now"
i asked lissa.

"i'm in my car right now almost there give me 5 minutes"
she answered not screaming this time.

she's such an energetic person, she's the one that can make my stomach hurt from laughing even if i'm having a bad day.

"alright knock when your here"

for some stupid reason she always calls or texts me that she's here instead of ringing the doorbell or just knocking????

"no" she said and hung up.

i sighed and stood up to go brush my teeth and do my usual morning routine.

after that was out of the way i went into my closet and chose an outfit.

my phone rang and it was none other than jalissa.

"open the door im he-"

i hung up and went down the stairs to open the door for her.

"HEY BITCH MISSED ME"

she screamed AGAIN and jumped on me, making both of us falling down laughing.

"GIRL GET OFF" i said trying to push her off my but not being able to cuz i was laughing to hard.

eventually we stood up and went into my living room to sit on my couch.

"so about the surprise don't be mad at me that i'm telling you know but i bought the surprise 2 days ago"

"okay go on what is it"
i wanted to know alreadyyy.

"iboughtusatriptoriodejaneiroanditstomorrowthere weren'tanyotheroticketsleft"

she said all in one breath.