20

I ran my fingers through his silk like hair and he closes his eyes

I ran my fingers through his silk like hair and he closes his eyes. I placed a kiss on his forehead and he hugged me tightly.

"Mom's right here sweetheart,"

"I don't want you to leave mommy,"

"I'm not going anywhere Aiden, I promise," I said before looking at Knox.

I had felt his eyes on us as he stood at the door. He was still shirtless and damn did he look good.

"Mi ago bathe and come back," he said and I nod.

He left the room and I tried comforting my son with my words and arms. After a couple mintues he fell asleep and I placed him down. I got up from the bed and turn on the AC.

The door open and Knox came in. "You good?"

"Honestly no," I said and he closed the door.

He walked towards me before pulling me into his chest. He offered me a warm comforting hug and I sighed.

"Mi feel like mi curse and because me curse it a rub off pan Aiden," I whispered.

"Uh no curse Paige,"

"Den suh much bad things can a happen to me suh much time?" I asked but he didn't respond or should I say I didn't give him time to talk.

"Whoever is writing my story, I want them to hurry up and get to the good part," I said and before pulling away.

I looked up at him and he stared into my eyes.

"Am I bad person?"

"No," he said before brushing my loose strands to the side.

My eyes went to Aiden and I let out another sigh.

"All I wanted was to keep him safe and I've failed him,"

"You no fail him. Matter a mi caz everything," he said and I looked at him.

"If mi neva choose fih follow you after we met a di supermarket you wud'n probably alright right now,"

"Probably and the only thing I regret is getting involved with Reign and believing his lies," I said