Shackle's in red

As he slowly felt consciousness Dogday tried one last time to escape. He tried to wiggle his arms, but each movement came with a consequence. "OUCH!!" Dogday screamed as each attempt to move the heavy shackles on his arms was too difficult due to the soreness of his bright colorful arms.

Attempt, After attempt there was no luck. He started to see that there was no hope but to be tortured in his imprisonment by his dear ol' pal Catnap.

Dogday accepted his fate for hours just sitting there as the blood from his intestines piled up from under creating a bloody pile of what belonged to him before.

Suddenly, A red substance lingers on Dogday's cells into his nose, down the lungs. Immediately Dogday had intrusive thoughts of all the horrible things he'd done in the past.

He starts to shiver in coldness as his eyes are all over the place. The rising fear in his body tremendously rises to power.

CLANK, CLANK, CLANK!

Dogday violently rattling his chains caused an echo. After some time he started to calm down... reflecting some things onto the pile of blood from under. The memories of him and Catnap slowly destroy his self-esteem.

"W-what did I ever do wrong!" He yelled.

His voice echoed making his presence feel lonely. After the distraction of his memories. He looked up, but he was already there.

The purply tall skinny.. Cat standing there menacingly behind the ironed bars, With a smile that gives off a sense of pure evil.

The rattling of the shackles intensifies. "W-Why.." Dogday's voice shakes. Catnap didn't say a word he just stared all day into the dog's soul his tail swiftly moving from behind.

"W-why are you here..." Dogday's voice slowly goes to a higher yet not very confident voice in misery. Catnap's smile got bigger still not saying a word. "Why A-Are you here...!" Dogday tone quickly rises almost to an all-serious tone but still has a shaky voice.

Catnap walked towards Dogday slowly with the same creepy smile. "Why the fuck are you here catnap!?" Dogday had enough his voice started to get aggressive. "Answer me you fucking piece of shit." Dogday tried charging at him but nothing could be done.

Finally, Catnap got close enough to him. he looked into Dogday's eyes. "WHY ARE YOU-" Dogday was hushed by the silent "shhh.." from catnap finger over his lips. But this triggered Dogday even more for some reason.

All the heat to his brain had made him uncontrollably vexed. Catnap leaned his face closer in but as soon as he touched Dogday's nose with his. he felt a force of teeth against his ear.

CHOMP!

Catnap looked up at dogday in disbelief. Dogday quickly realized what he had done now blood was leaking from Catnap's ear.

"Dogday how could you!" Catnap's voice blurted out in a miserable tone.

"Wait no Catnap!" Dogday tried to apologize, but it was too late catnap stormed out crying as the bloody trail was left behind along with wet tears on the depressing ground.

Dogday cried he questioned why he bit Catnap out of nowhere. He questioned why he got so angry all of a sudden. He fell asleep knowing he was a monster in his mind.

(Srry took long I had exams all week lmk how u feel abt this chapter)