Chapter X

Liam god Liam was all I could think about in a dark hallway covered in shadows. My back hit the wall hard. Our lips work in incredible ways. His hands to my waist work their way down as he pats my ass for me to jump. The action reminded me of Xadens actions. Hot and hard he pushes me up so my back rests on the wall as my ass is in his hands. We kiss feverishly with small moans being muttered in whispers. His mouth makes its way down my neck and a loud moan escapes my mouth only for me to grab and run my fingers through his hair. I need him now, I thought. He looks at me with a smirk and I inhale his pine scent.

"I didn't like the way he touched you" he said in the shell of my ear

" And why is that Liam" I say in a low flirty tone

He goes back to kissing me working his way lower down my neck and to the hills of my breasts being pushed up by the corset. He starts leaving small hickeys that litter my cleavage.

"Fuck Liam" I moan in a low tone. I open my eyes and in my horror I see Xaden leaning against the far right wall watching with his jaw clenched. We make eye contact but Liam nips my neck making me arch into him and roll my eyes back.

" A true actress isn't she '' Xadens speaks in a low and angry tone. Liam turns quickly and lets me down from his grasp. He stands in front of me as I start to tie my corset back

"It's alright no need to hide her I've seen more of her then you have" Xaden speaks

"Fuck off" Is all I can say

"What do you want" Liam says as he is still in front of me with with his arms crossed

" I think it's time for you guys to get to class" Xaden speaks in an angry tone.

I move out from behind Liam, probably the worst decision possible because as soon as he can see me in the light his eyes are filled with anger as he looks down at my breast covered in hickeys. Liam sees it to and just smirks

" Is there a issue Riorson" Liam challenges

" Remember who outranks you cadet"

" Understood Wing leader we are just on our way" Liam responded in a snarky tone. As he goes to guide me Xaden speaks

"Leave her" I look at Liam with pleading eyes telling him to go he understands and proceeds to leave the dark hallway

"Lets go" Is all he says as he begins to walk

"Where are we going I need to be in class"

"That didn't seem to be a priority 5 mins ago"

"No it wasn't but now since I'm with you it is"

He doesn't respond, he just continues to walk and I follow closely. I know exactly where we are going though. As we follow the long hallway and up the stairs we finally make It to his room. Before he could usher me in, Garrick comes up and whispers something into his ear.

"Go in my room I'll be back in 10 minutes don't leave I need to talk to you"

"I don't have all day" is the only thing I say as I shut the door.

I look around the room. This is the perfect opportunity to be nosey I thought. I start digging through this bookshelf, armor and desk. When I make it inside his desk after some shuffling I see a letter. It looks like a fancy letter that is already opened. What sparks my attention is that it has Cade Freysson in big script at the front. My father wrote a letter to Xaden. How odd but what's even worse is that he didn't tell me. A pit fills in my stomach and there's a need to open it but it feels like something's stopping me but it's about my father so I have a right to know I justify.

           Dear Fen Riorson

We have fought many years side by side and you have grown to be a grand friend of mine. We are coming to the end of our time and it is clear that the rebellion is taking a turn. I agree with you and your concerns about who will lead the kingdom to a revolution. I do not foresee us making it to that point to see our great achievement. My daughter Nora is strong. I see it in her eyes. She may be 8 years of age but she holds great strength. I understand that last time we spoke I was hesitant to agree and Declare the union but after some thought I believe they will be able to lead the revolution together in unity. I know the last name she yelleds now is a destructive one but in the future I know the last name Riorson will get her further. I can only hope she will not hate me for the Decision that is being made for the both of them. They will union the year he becomes a lieutenant and she will be his. I know he will take great care.

It has been a great honor to have you by my side my Dear friend

Sincerely Cade Freysson

What the fuck I let out a whisper. What does this mean? I'm so beyond lost. I fold the paper and put it in my pocket and leave. As I'm walking down the hall my mind swirls. He has a letter from my father and didn't tell me. What does a union mean? Riorson get me further? Union? Great care? Revolution?

Instead of going to class I go to the Library as I enter the smell of parchment and old papers fill my nose. A scribe points me in the direction of where I would need to look.

The first book I scan tells me nothing about a union or a revolution. I skim the next book but my eyes widen

" the union of the revolution is a perceivable implication. It is the bias of the heirs. In order to continue the revolution that has been started It must be passed down thru bloodline. It is common in history to see the rebellion heads to union their offspring in order to create a stronger foothold in the rebellion for it not to be overthrown due to weak conduct and outside factors"

Yeah that makes no sense either I thought In frustration I close the book and leave the Library. I have to figure this out but it will have to wait. I walk to the lecture hall and slowly make my way to my spot next to Violet. As I look up I see the professor talking about the Dragon Breeds and showing pictures. As I take my seat Violet looks at me with wide eyes and points down. Hickeys as clear as day riddle my chest I look up shocked and see Liam smirking at me

FUCK im dead