Epilogue

Aarohi and Aryan found their Home in eachother when they were wandering.

After marriage, Akshara had everything but still she was feeling empty.

Abhimanyu realised his mistake when his own family did not attend his wedding.

Manish, doesn't matter how hard he tries to show himself rude towards her, always ended up regretting for how his partial behaviour between both the daughters made him lose the diamond.

Mimi often keeps taking Aarohi's name in her sleep and at last, wakes up with tears of guilt.

Swarna would often secretly talk to Aarohi at times when no one would be around, not knowing that Manish is intentionally not saying anything even after knowing all that, because he also get to know about Aarohi's well being whenever Swarna's face glows after talking to her. It gives him some peace.

Kairav also felt guilty, but his decision of not taking Akshara's side anymore whenever she's wrong gave him a reason to say that he's atleast not so dumb like others.

Vansh was the smile creator of Aarohi. His endless jokes on food used to make her and Aryan laugh everyday.

AG's love for Aarohi was always a little more than for Akshara and his face used to lit up with a smile whenever Aarohi talks to him happily.

Since always, Harsh was a true mentor for her and now whenever they talk, she misses her father less than before. And he also tells Akshara indirectly about Aarohi's well being, because she was extremely guilty but had no courage to talk to her.
.
.
.
.
.

When she called her brother saying that she loves someone, she was expecting another drama there, but she was surprised as they all were happy and the elder Birlas including Bade papa and Mimi wished her luck for a happy life.

This showed how their regret had changed their perspective towards her.

She was feeling the luckiest when one day she sat down recalling the whole journey and ended up finding her hand in the hand of her husband, Aryan.

______________________________________

Hamdard  ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें