12

Are u crazy adelard I shouted at him but he just smirked at me in response and then he said darling please be ready we dont have much time you know that right he said with grin on his lips and he touched my face with his index finger. I harshly pushed his finger away and said. I'm not going to marry you ok do whatever you want. He stood there with grin before he showed me his phone my eye's got wide. And then he said is she jasneet right? Your one and only family your dear friend right babe? He said with innocent eye's. In the phone there was video playing in which my friend jasneet was in dark room and her eyes and mouth covered and 2 men in black pointing guns at her head. And then adelard said you really dont want to marry me leena? Huh? tears fill in my eyes and then I said please dont do anything to my friend please I said with joining both my hands. Then adelard just smirked at my look before saying ok darling as you wish I won't do anything to your dear friend in fact she will see us getting married with her own eyes but just if you cooperate then it is possible right. He said then he said you have 30 min am sending the girls inside just get ready without any tantrum you got that right? I nod with tears in my eyes.

(Jasneet's pov) : I'm kidnapped by unknown people's I dont know what's going on.. It's literally been a week since leena is lost she messages me that she's in bus but the thing is she never made it in our home our apartment that we share together and I was trying to call her and message but her phone is already out of reach. I was so worried about her and now I'm kidnapped I dont know what's going to happen.

Adelard's pov: I never want to force leena for this but I can't do anything I'm the mafia boss of Netherlands and till now my rivals already know about leena if I let her leave my rivals probably going to do worst with leena. And I loved her I loved her from the day I first saw exactly year ago when I first time saw her on bus  from then im always on her bus but she never noticed me. Anyway now I'm fine I'm finally marrying the love of my life. Doesn't matter if she likes this or not(he said with serious expression)

Leena' pov: I'm dressed in pink wedding gown looking at Myself through the mirror my eyes are blank no happiness nothing. Then suddenly door open reveling adelard. He comes and and he looked at me he stopped their for few seconds like his eyes are froze there then he comes near me with proud smile and said me softly get up Mrs soon to be Smith. Chills ran down my spine. Then he hold my hand softly with his cold hand. Then we started walking out of the room together. But then I saw a guy in his mid 20s standing in front of us with smile then adelard goes near him and they both hugged tightly and he said congrats bro for your wedding he said in Russian accent. Then adelard said thanks bro I can't believe you come to my wedding even after u had some important work then both laughs then his friend comes near me and said congratulations sister in law I'm Alexander Sokolov adelard's childhood friend. I said thanks without any smile. He went quite for few seconds before saying you didn't introduce yourself he said with confusion. Before I can say anything adelard said your sis in law's name is leena, leena Wilson. Then he looked suspiciously at us and said adelard why is she looking sad what happened why is she so silent huh? Dont say me you are forcing her for marriage he said with disappointment. Adelard said look Alexander I love her ok and she will one day we are already late for marriage let's go. Then Alexander asked me leena just say once he's forcing you I swear he can't do anything to you I'm with you he said with soft eye's. But I know adelard is z group mafia if Alexander want to do anything he can't then I said we are late Alexander we should go.