UNDEAD BECOMES HER

SYNOPSIS

Ollie Archemeros was descended from moderately powerful witches on her mother's side and a bunch of cannibalistic werepanthers on her father's side. Thankfully, she'd missed the lycanthropy genes, probably, getting a double dose of witchcraft instead.

She'd grown up mostly surrounded by normal people in an attempt to socialize her better, but all it did was drive her further into her shell until she was caught skipping school to collect animal skulls instead. Her parents had a heated debate that night, and in the morning, Ollie was sent to Nevermore Academy.

It was lonely and a little isolating there, until she met a young boy named Eugene who she struck a deal with: he could tell her about bees, and she got to tell him about her plants. She even joined his little club. She loved seeing what people were passionate about, and bees were a fantastic subject.

School was quiet and monotonous, just how Ollie liked it, right up until Wednesday Addams showed up and threw a grenade right into her quiet life.

Starring Rachel Zegler as Ollie Archemeros

playlist

i. shinigami eyes, grimes
ii. cabinet man, lemon demon
iii. cherry bomb, the runaways
iv. charlie's inferno, that handsome devil
v. my type, saint motel
vi. ophelia, the lumineers
vii. little talks, of monsters and men
viii. blue monday, new order

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the show Wednesday, its plot, or its characters. I do own Ollie, her story, her lines, and anything else pertaining to her character. This story contains body horror and potentially graphic descriptions. There will also be canon-typical dark themes and violence.

The cover art was done by dotswappu on instagram and will likely just be a placeholder until I make something of my own.

Author's Note: hey gang, i'm procrastinating a homework assignment and writing more gay fanfiction instead. i hope this does as well as my other fic. oh no, i guess i have to rewatch the show to make it more accurate, oh no, what a shame, oh goodness me, oh me oh my.