last chapter

"  I can't believe I am doing this " Said taeyeon. She is now here shopping for her wedding.

She had to agree for this marriage cause everyone was emotional blackmailing her. She agreed thinking it will just be a simple marriage with signing the marriage papers. Who knew her son's planned for a small wedding at a church. Now they are telling her to choose a wedding dress.

Gosh this is embarassing she thought but she cannot win against this brat son of hers. Taehyung and jimin were very serious about her wedding gown.

She choose a very simple lace gown. Jimin already brought a dimond necklace set for her so she decided not to waste more money.

Next day she packed her bags and jimin waited for her in the living room.

Mrs kim couldn't hold her curiosity and tried to start a conversation with jimin " hello.."

" Hi " jimin replied while looking at his watch. They will go to Jeon mansion first to get ready for the wedding.

" You are waiting for taeyeon? You two are going somewhere? " She asked.

" Yeah. We are here for eomma's clothes and other stuff. She is moving out with us. " Replied jimin making mrs Kim confused.

" Eomma who ? " She said but before she could say more taeyeon come out while holding her bags.

" Where are you going? " Mrs kim asked taeyeon. Mr Kim also came out confused seeing taeyeon with bags.

Taeyeon sighed. She had to face them and tell them.

" I am getting married to taehyung's biological father park jaehyung. " She said shocking both of them.

Taeyeon turned towards mr Kim and bowed. " Thanks for all the help. Just because I am moving out doesn't mean we are forever leaving this house. Taehyung and I have so many memories together in this house with daehyung we can't just leave it. We will visit when we feel like it. "

Jimin held one bag and they started going towards the door when mrs Kim said " Are you kidding me taeyeon ? Is this your age to marry ? You are so embarassing like your son. "

Taeyeon closed her eyes and took a breath, she promised taehyung that today no matter what she won't be sad. She will be happy and enjoy today.

" You bi***..." Jimin started but taeyeon stopped him by holding his hand.

" You know what's more embarassing ? Getting nothing and seeing my son happy even after pulling all kind of stunts, even after spreading all false rumours against my son just to uplift your own.

You think me and my son pathetic but in real it's you. The way you have everything from a good husband, a son, money, house everything. But at the end of the day you get jealous of us. "
__________________

Jaehyung stood infront of Kim daehyung's grave with a flower bouquet. He was thankful to him for loving taehyung like his own and taking care of taeyeon.

The marriage was in between the family members but it was arranged lavishly.

Taehyung walked his eomma in the aisle making her emotional.

After they said their bows the father told them to kiss. Both of them were hesitating to kiss infront of their kids. Jimin closed his own eyes and then closed taehyung's eyes with his other hand. He then said " you both can kiss, we are not looking. " making everyone laugh.

Jaehyung knew taeyeon felt uncomfortable so he just gave her a forehead kiss.

After the marriage jimin and taehyung send their parents in their new mansion when they could spend their first night alone.