Mythical Zoan System

It was a strange feeling to suddenly wake up in a world you knew so well but was also so different. That is how Silas Legend Monet felt. He had fallen asleep while watching Miraculous Ladybug and when he had woken up he suddenly found himself in Paris.

But this wasn't the Paris he had spent half his childhood in with his mother, no. This was inside the series of miraculous ladybug, or at least a world in which it was real. How did he know that? Because she was standing in a class full of its characters including the protagonist.

'Ughh this is Gonna be a nightmare!' He thought to himself as he saw Marinette staring dreamily at Adrien.

—Silas POV—

"Hello class today I have an exiting announcement!" Miss Bustier declared catching the attention of the class. "This is our new student, he will be joining us for the forcible future. Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Silas Legend Monet, it's nice to meet you all I guess." I introduced myself as dryly as possible. I wanted to blend in and not stand out as much as I could. I wanted next to nothing to do with the energetic people in this class and especially the freaking love square that the show revolved around. "I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope to be good friends." That being said, I am kinda excited to be able to meet these characters. And I was raised as a gentleman so I was not about to be rude, there is a difference between disinterested and rude people!

"Now then Silas you can take a seat besides Nathaniel in the back." She told me, I knew who he was obviously however I still waited for him to raise his hand so that it looked like I was here for the first time.

He greeted me as I sat down. "Hey, I'm Nathaniel, but you can call me Nathan or Nate. It's nice to meet you Silas." He said extending his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too." I said taking his hand. I sat down and began to tune everything out. 'From what I read on the ladyblog, Ladybug and Cat Noir defeated Stormy Weather  for the first time a little over a week ago. That places me in the beginning of season one. This is good, I know how to defeat almost all akumas so I'll be a great asset to their little team'

'System on'

[Mythical Zoan system]

[Stats] [Shop] [Tasks]

I selected the stats tab

[stats:

Name: Silas Legend Monet

Age: 16

Devil fruit: none

Haki: none

Skills: none

Points: 1000

Items: none]

'No skills yet huh? Guess I have to buy those as well.' I Selected the shop tab.

[shop:

Items:

{Identity concealment mask}- a mask that conceals the users identity and changes form based on the users preferences
Cost:150 points

{ability shift suit}-a full body suit that acts as armor and changes form based on the users preferences
Cost:50 points

{Devil switch necklace}- a Necklace made of many multicolored gems that allows the user to switch between in-use abilities
Cost:100 points

{ability shift tool}-a tool that switches form based on preference of the user
Cost:50 points

Devil fruit: