TimeBreaker: Zoan is born

On this beautiful Saturday morning Silas was walking to the fountain where Kim and Alix we're supposed to have their little bet. This bet would result with Marinette accidentally breaking the Rabbit Miraculous in  it's camouflage form and Alix getting akumatized into TimeBreaker.

He had considered preventing her from turning. But then again, where's the fun in that? He also needed an excuse to test out Soru, and TimeBreaker's ability was a perfect match for the test.

As he approached he could see that the other in the class aside from Marinette and Alix were already present.

When Alya saw me approaching she quickly called me over. "Hey Silas! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I heard there was a bet going on between jock and roller blades, thought It could prove entertaining." I answered in a bored tone.

"You mean Kim and Alix?" Rose asked as she popped out of no where.

I flinched at the small bright pink girl that appeared in my field of vision. I didn't remember her doing that in the show.

"Yes. I'm not good with names so I give people nicknames to help me remember." I answered her question after settling myself.

"Ooh, what are the rest of us dude?" Nino asked coming over. I quickly regretted my decision of lying because I was now surrounded by the entire class.

"Ugh, fine. I'll tell you guys." I said as I began making shit up on the spot.

"As I've already said, Kim you are jock."

For some reason he pumped his arms and cheered.

"Alix is roller blades, Adrien is blondie."

He just nodded

"Ivan is Titan,"

He looked both nervous and proud of his nickname.

"Alya is glasses,"

"Glasses? Really? Couldn't I be web girl or something cool like that?"

I shot her a small glare. "No. GLASSES, you will remain as you are." I ended the debate before it could start. She pouted but nodded as I moved on.

"Juleka is nightshade."

She covered her face shyly but you could tell she liked the nickname.

"Mylene is eco."

She seemed proud that I named her after her passion of protecting the environment

"Max is brains."

The bespectacled boy seemed proud

"Nathaniel is just Nate because that what he introduced himself as."

Alya shot him an envious look while he nervously scratched his head.

"Nino is DJ."

He seemed like he liked it as he and Kim high-fived

"Rose is pinky."

She seemed delighted

"Chloe is bee."

"Huh if you are calling me a bee what didn't you call me Queen bee!?" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Because that would imply you are important in some way." I stated with a straight face.  'That is also your future hero name so that would be problematic'

"I- how dare you!?"

Ignoring her little tantrum I continued. "Sabrina is drone," she seemed confused but don't argue. 'Yep, just a drone controlled by Chloe. I'll have to help her.'