Chapter Two: Cute Girls

F/G = Favorite Genre

After Sayori's announcement, everybody in the club room looked in our direction. Well...three other girls looked in our direction.

"S-Sayori!" I gasped at her sudden entrance...and how she announced my arrival. I hated the stares I got from the other girls...it made me very uncomfortable.

"Welcome to the Literature Club. It's a pleasure meeting you," The girl with purple hair greeted me. She had a womanly figure, purple eyes, and long purple hair with a purple clip on her hair, too. Along with a bigger...chest area than the other three girls.

"Seriously? You brought a boy? Way to kill the atmosphere," The girl with pink bubble gum hair in small pigtails, red ribbons tied to form her pigtails, and pink eyes. She also has a pretty petite figure. I assume she's probably a first year.

"Welcome to the club!" The last girl giggled. She has emerald green eyes, a long pony tail with a white bow, and a pristine body figure. She's very beautiful, there's no doubt about it.

All words escape me in this current situation. Why does this club have incredibly cute girls in it??? Isn't one cute girl enough? Or did life itself not get the memo?

"If you want to say something, say it," The pink haired girl sassed.

"U-Um...sorry..." I muttered, glancing down towards the ground.

"Natsuki..." The purple one sighed. So apparently the pink haired girl is Natsuki...that's good to take note of.

"Hmph!" Natsuki pouted as she crossed her arms, avoiding eye contact with me. Suddenly Sayori walked up to me.

"You can just ignore her when she gets all moody," Sayori whispered in my ear and then turned back to the other girls. "Anyway! This is Natsuki, always full of energy. And this is Yuri, the smartest in the club!" So the purple haired girl is Yuri, huh? "Lastly, Monika! She's the president of this Literature Club!" Monika...I recognize her name. I hear her name a lot throughout the hallways. I assume she's pretty popular.

"D-Don't say things like that..." Yuri murmured as she glared at Sayori, who just giggled as a response. She's the smart one, hm? That's pretty cool, in my opinion. She looks like the smart one, that's for sure. She also appears more timid and mature, too. She seems to have a hard time keeping up with people like Sayori and Natsuki.

"Well..." I started. "It's nice to meet you guys."

"Oh!" Sayori gasped. "I almost forgot to tell you! Natsuki made cupcakes for this club meeting!"

"H-Hey!" Natsuki yelped. "How could you forget?"

"Ehehe..." Sayori giggled as she glanced to the side in embarrassment. Sayori shakes her head. "Anyways, come sit down, Y/N! We made room for you at the table, so you can sit next to me or Monika. I'll get the cupcakes!"

Natsuki shot a death glare in Sayori's direction as sh clenched her fists. "Hey! I made them, I'll get them!"

"Sorry, I got a little too excited," Sayori apologized awkwardly. Natsuki sighed as she went over to the teachers desk, where the cupcakes were placed.

"Then, how about I make some tea as well?" Yuri wondered as she grabbed the tea pitcher. The girls have a few desks arranged to form a long table. As Sayori mentioned, it's been widened so that there is one space next to Monika and one space next to Sayori. Still feeling awkward, I take a seat next to Sayori. Natsuki proudly marches back to the table, tray in hand.

"Okaaay, are you ready?" Natsuki announced, a proud smile etched on her face. "...Ta-daa!"

"Uwooooah!" Sayori gasped. Natsuki lifts the foil off the tray to reveal a dozen white, fluffy cupcakes decorated to look like little cats. The whiskers are drawn with icing, and little pieces of chocolate were used to make ears. It was adorable...and my mouth was hung open in amazement. "So cuuuute!"