5.

Killa

Aye man we need to meet with the connect because the shit they giving us is knock off, I got majority of our customers telling me we selling them fake shii." Rico spoke.

"alr I already set a meeting up with that for tmr we can handle it den I thinking of making the nigga in texas our new supplier." I said ashing the blunt out and releasing it from my mouth.

"ye that's coo u did the background check on him already." Rico spoke typing on his phone.

"yea he coo."

"alr did mya leave yet."Rico asked.

"yea they left two days ago and I need to figure sum out because I don't want her to feel like she in this alone, like she down there with two babies while I'm down here doing me." I said

"well I would say why not move down there for a while or at least go visit as much as u can." Rico said standing up.

"yea imma see."I said

"alr I'm finna head out." Rico said I nodded and dabbed him up and he left out. I was gone leave out when rylie called me to get her from her nail appointment. My baby been a big  help and surprisingly her and Mya get along real good, she see the kids like they her own. I know I fucked up real bad and imma try and make it up to her as much as I can. I seen I got a text from my phone from rylie saying she done.

I got up grabbed my keys and walked out the room downstairs, I seen everybody sitting around making me mad. "get the fuck up and do something u niggas acting like it ain't shii to do."I yelled and everybody jumped up and got to work. I walked out and hopped in my car and sped off the her nail tech house. I pulled up in told her I was outside and she walked out looking fine ASL, she got in and was smiling.

"heyy baby." Rylie said.

"wsp ma lemme see yo nails." I said.

She showed me her nails and them btcs was fire, and long. "them cute ma." I said.

"thank u I like em." she said smiling. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionaltely I swear I love this girl to death.

"I love u ma." I said breaking the kiss.

"I love u to papa." she said wiping her mouth.

"u hungry." I asked pulling off driving down 7 mile.

"yea I could eat did u talk Mya and kids today." she responded.

"yea I did earlier, u did." I asked.

"yea we was otp while I got my nails done." she said.

Mya

I had just finished somebody nails and they looked real good. " u like em." I asked her.

"yess they cute asf how much." she asked going in her purse.

" she asked going in her purse

"just $55." I said wiping down my spot.

"naww here." she gave me $220.

"thank u I appreciate it." I said smiling hugging her.

"np imma send people yo way." she said walking out and I nodded getting up locking the door behind her. I worked at my shop by myself until I found some people. She was my last client and it was going on 9 so I was finna head to Jada house to get the babies. I walked out my shop and my shop in a small plaza with a beauty supply and tattoo parlor. I locked the door to the shop and was walking to my car when I was looking down not paying attention and bumped into a strong ass chest.

"omg I'm so sorry." I said looking up and y'all god most definitely took his time with him.

"naw u good I wasnt paying attention either." he said looking down at me.

"I nodded about to walk away until I said sum and I turned around. "aye lemme get yo number." He said

"um ok lemme see yo phone." I said holding my hand out.

He gave me his phone and I typed my number in saving it as "Mya" and gave it back. "make sure u tmb when I text u." he said.

"ok I will." I said slightly blushing. I walked over to my car and hopped in locking the doors, I started up my car and put on my seat belt pulling off towards Jada house. Good thing neither one of us lived far from my shop. I pulled up and seen it was a car I never seen before in her drive way I got out leaving the car started locking the door. I walked up to her porch and knocked on her door 2 times before she opened it. "hey Mya." SHe said hugging as I walked in.

"hey Jada bae." I said hugging her back kissing her cheek.

"um miss ma'am who car outside." I asked.

"Um so I've been talking to dis dude and he came over and chilled with me today, I promise I didn't have him around the kids." she said.

"oh girl u fine u finally getting some play." I said hyping my btc up.

"u sum else come on tho they in the living room now." she said we walked in the living room and I seen a dude with ndreads and some big eyes he was nice looking. "Durk this my bestie mya and Mya this my friend durk." she said introducing us.

"wtd." he said.

"hey nice to meet you."I spoke back. I walked over to my baby car seats and they was sleeping and buckled in already. I chatted with Jada for a bit until I was ready to go. Jada had durk help me with the car seats and he did he closed the door and went back inside and I pulled off. I drove towards my apartment and was sjust in my thoughts. Mia no longer lives with me the day I was headed back cps came to my house in the city and said my parents wanted her home and it wasn't nun I could do.

I talk to MJ from time to time he got himself a gf and have been doing good back in the city, so now its just me and my babies out here. I pulled up to my apartment and got out and grabbed my babies and walked up to my apartment unlcoking the door and walked inside locking it. I went right to my room and sat my babies on the bed taking off my shoes and jacket putting it up.

I went into my bathroom and washed my hands before touching my babies, I walked over to Hayden car seat and took her out laying her down safely on my bed. I took Jayden out doing the same, I grabbed the car seats and sat them on the floor. I took off they coats and shoes and laid jayden up on the pillow and put pillows around him so he wouldt roll or fall off the bed. I picked up hayden and went to the kitchen to get they bottles, I opened the fridge and grabbed two putting them in the microwave. I let the bottles heat up and went back to my room, and sat onmy bed so i could feed my babies.

2 hours later...

I finally was done getting the babies ready for bed, and hayden was sleep while jayden was laying on my chest. I was scrolling on my phone when i seen killa contact pop up. I answered it.

Killa: wtd

Me: heyy

Killa: wyd

Me: nth laying here with jayden wyd

Killa: lemme talk to em and nun laying here with rylie

Me: tell her I said heyy and here he go

Killa: heyy girl

Me: wyd.

Killa nts bored, wyd

Me: same I'm so exhausted bro.

Killa: we gone be down there in about a day or two

Me: Thanks cause I need the help.

We talked for a couple hours before I went to sleep because a bitch was tired.