Might Delete | EXPLICIT

REUPLOADED

REUPLOADED

Summary: Anon request - "Could you pleaseeeee make a Colby Brock smut based off of the new picture that he posted on Instagram"

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, flirting, friends to lovers, slight insecurity talk, unprotected sex, slight choking, hair pulling, fingering, oral (f rec), biting, scratching, filth

Word count: 3.1k | not edited

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You say to yourself as you rush to your constantly dinging phone. You pick it up, smiling as you see a few texts from your friend, Colby.

What are you doing?

Come over

I need help with something

Hello???

Y/n

It's me, Colby.

Colby Brock.

Did you forget about me?

You laugh as you text him back, Sorry, who is this Colby person you're referring to?

You roll your eyes at his response, Not funny. I seriously need your help with something.

You sigh, plopping down onto your couch, what do you need help with?

Your eyes read over his text a few times, Just come over and I'll tell you.

That could mean anything. That's how you got roped into going on that creepy investigation with him and Sam.

You purse your lips, fine, I don't have anything better to do tonight anyway.

You get up, getting your stuff around as you hear your phone go off again. You walk over picking it up, Bring your fancy camera please.

.·:*¨ ✘ ¨*:·.

As you pull up to Sam and Colby's house, you lean your head back. You didn't know what Colby was bringing you in to.

You were kinda nervous because as said, it could be anything and when it comes to not only Colby, but Sam, too, you could never guess.

You get out, walking up to the door. You knock and twist the knob, pushing the door open, "Hello? I'm here."

"I'm upstairs." Colby yells from far away.

"Okay." You yell back as you close the door. You look around and it's quiet.