New Beginnings

"I still just don't understand, how can you label people heroes and villains? Is the world here so black and white?" I asked.

"Heros work for the people, we take down the Villains who try to disrupt peace and cause harm. The school you'll be attending actually specializes in training ProHeros. If your world doesn't have heroes then who stops people from committing crimes?" Asked Aizawa and this world was starting to make a little more sense to me.

"We have heroes but not in the same way you do, our heroes are people who save the world not people who stop petty criminals. We also still have police departments but I guess the closest thing we have to your "heroes" would be Shinobi. They protect and go on missions for their villages." I said trying to dumb it down as much as possible.

"So you guys really have ninjas? That would explain the weapons we found with you." He said.

"Yes, in our world people train to become heroes using their quirks. If you take this offer you will undergo the same training and education as these students so prepare yourselves because it's not an easy feat." He said and I had to stop myself from laughing, Nothing here could be harder than what I've already faced back home.

"So we're not only going to school but you're telling me that we're also going to be trained as heroes? I don't remember signing up for that when talking with the principal, I only agreed to attend his school not train as a hero." I said whilst kicking myself for not asking enough questions earlier.

"Well if you really want we can still enroll you in the General Education course however there are advantages to being in the Hero course."

"Like what? It sounds like extra work to me." I scoffed, I'm not trying to be some hero. I just need to be able to survive here.

"Well in this world ordinary citizens are not allowed to use their quirks in public but heroes can. Hero course students have many more opportunities to use their quirks and will eventually get a license to use them as they please. If you're in the General Education course you won't receive this license and therefore cannot use your powers in public." He said and I was in shock, how can they regulate an entire population's powers that doesn't seem fair.

"Ok fine, enroll us in the Hero course but don't get high hopes because I have no intention of becoming a hero" I responded, causing our conversation to come to a halt. Over the next few minutes, I filled out the more personal aspects of our forms myself including registry forms for the school we'd be attending, UA. I handed them back to Aizawa and he flipped through them quickly making sure I had filled everything I could out.

"Alright these look good, Come with me to pick up your personal belongings and we can head on out to the school. They have dorms located on campus so you don't have to worry about housing. The school has also offered to cover a few other things but we'll discuss that when we arrive." He said and turned to leave.

"Wait but what about Kakashi? I can't just leave him here!"

"...Fine I'll have him transported to the School but in this condition, it's best to let the professionals move him." He said and I wanted to argue back but the medic in me knew he was right. I took a final glance back at Kakashi before following Aizawa out.

We walked the hall taking just a few turns. At one point we passed a hallway that was closed off with a sign that said "Closed for repair" and I almost felt bad but then again why should I care? We passed through a security gate and arrived in a room with lockers. Aizawa walked over to one and unlocked it, leaving the door open for me to review its contents. Inside the locker, there were two baskets with mine and Kakashi's things respectively. Inside mine was my backpack which contained my medic pouch, some wrappings, clothes, chakra pills, a few spare kunai and shuriken, and a few other things. Kakashi also had a backpack and although it felt invasive I decided to go through it. Inside the bag was normal things, such as clothes, shuriken, and kunai. All the stuff you would expect a ninja to have. What I wasn't expecting to find was one of the sacred Icha Icha novels that Kakashi was always reading. Gold.

"Um, Sakura everything ok there?" Aizawa said and I turned to face him stashing the book back in the bag for later.

"Yeah everything is fine why?" I said as I slung the two bags over my shoulder.

"You were just giggling really creepily at that....book" He said and my face went beat red. He knew about the book?!

"Ooh um haha yeah it's just...Well um yeah you know it said something funny and I was just..it was funny so yeah ahhahaha..." I said my words coming out scrambled. Please god kill me now. I saw a small smile reach his face before he turned away and headed toward the door motioning for me to follow.

We walked down another long hallway before I caught my first glimpse of daylight, well more like nightlight but seeing the sky was refreshing nonetheless. As we walked out the wide glass doors the night breeze caught me by surprise. It was like sensory overload, the feel of the wind against my skin, the loud noises emitting the city, one that was unlike any I'd ever seen before. There were buildings towering taller than those of the amagakure with lights streaming out of the windows on every floor. Metal boxes wized by going in every direction, lights and signs on every street. It was incredible.

"Don't tell me you've never seen a city before?" Said Aizawa noticing my expression.

"No I've seen cities before but this...this is something completely different" I said in amazement.

"Well if you think this is amazing you're going to be in for a world of surprises. Now get in the car and let's get going." He said pointing to a long black metal box stopped on the side of the road.

"Car?" I said curiously and he just shook his head and laughed.

"This is going to be fun."