Chapter~4

Taehyung Pov- I left the house in anger, every time i thought about Yn, my heart skip a beat, I love her and hate her at the same time but i can't figure it out why am i suppose to do.

I hate seeing tears in her eyes but i can't forgive her playing with my feelings.

Evening

Yn pov- I clean all the mess created my taehyung, i lost my appetite.. i didn't had my breakfast or lunch.

Thinking why taehyung is behaving like this. He used to be very gentle and soft spoken but now he turn so cold and arrogant.

Time Skipped to evening~

I wasn't feeling anything so i decided to make dinner for Taehyung.

After making dinner i put everything on table and went to bed to sleep.

I'm feeling exhausted so i felt sleep as soon as i close my eyes.

At night~

Taehyung pov- I came home and bell the doorbell but Yn is not opening so i remember today morning incident So hurriedly open the door thinking Yn left the house.

As soon as i enter i run towards Yn room to check if is she is here or not

As i open her room door my eyes become soft. She is sleeping peacefully

I went towards her. I was about to touch her face but her finger cought my attention. There is a cut on her finger.

I know it's happen because of me. I'm feeling guilty. I take some medicine and applied on her finger.