Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The arrogant and beautiful little orange cat x the cold and paranoid beautiful boy (23)

Fu Yixuan looked at the blushing boy with a faint look in his eyes: "Really? I have water here, it's normal."

Tang Qing felt a little cold. He reached out and grabbed the hem of Fu Yixuan's clothes. He shivered and said nervously: "Mr. Fu, can you help me check the water heater? Maybe I don't know how to use it and clicked the wrong button."

Fu Yixuan looked down at the boy. His neck was slender and fair, and his shoulders were round and cute. The water droplets followed the sexy collarbone, across the pink petals on his chest, and slid all the way into the bath towel.

The boy looked up at himself, his raven-black eyelashes were long and dense, his round eyes were clear and clean, his face was full of expectation, his skin was white and tender, his cheeks were blushing, and his earlobes were slightly pink. , like rose petals shyly waiting to be released.

Looking at such a pair of innocent and pitiful eyes, as cute as a kitten, Fu Yixuan's refusal inexplicably changed:

"Come to my bedroom and wash it."

Tang Qing looked at Fu Yixuan blankly, showing a surprised expression: "Ah...?"

Um...can't you check if the water heater is broken first? For some reason, Tang Qing always felt a little nervous at the thought of going to Fu Yixuan's master bedroom to take a bath.

In fact, Fu Yixuan didn't know why he said such words.

It was too late to withdraw, so he had to pretend to be calm and explain: "There have been no guests at home, and the water heater has not been used for so many years, so it is normal for it to break. Let's find someone to check it tomorrow."

Mr. Tang Qing couldn't insist on a dignified CEO to repair the water heater for him, so he nodded and said, "Okay, thank you, Mr. Fu. I'm sorry to trouble you."

Fu Yixuan turned sideways and let Tang Qing enter the bedroom.

Maybe it was because he hadn't rinsed off well. When he passed by, Fu Yixuan smelled the faint scent of shower gel on the boy.

This shower gel usually doesn't smell like anything, but when I put it on a boy, it smells surprisingly good.

Tang Qing quickly closed the door, not noticing that the person outside the door was staring at his back with dark eyes.

Tang Qing took off his bath towel and started taking a bath. He turned on the water heater, turned around and started taking a shower, only to see that the bathroom was actually made of translucent frosted glass.

Ah...can you see the people inside from the outside?

Tang Qing was slightly nervous.

However, considering that a big CEO like Fu Yixuan has never seen any sexy beauties, he must not be interested in a dry male body like his own. How could he, a grown man, be taken advantage of?

Thinking of this, Tang Qing relaxed a little more and continued to dry the bubbles on his body.

After taking a shower, Tang Qing dried his body and realized that he had forgotten to bring a change of clothes.