Meeting one of the host?

**??? POV:**

Damn it! The damn bastard had invaded my world—I would kill him for this intrusion! But as I unleashed my anger upon the interloper, darkness enveloped me, swallowing my fury whole.

**Brown POV:**

As I focused on my system, a sudden sense of unease washed over me. Before I could react, a shadowy claw lashed out towards me, narrowly missing its mark. Startled, I demanded to know the identity of my assailant.

The rabbit-like figure merely chuckled in response, launching a relentless barrage of shadowy attacks. I swiftly adapted, channeling all of my remaining points into speed and armor to withstand the onslaught.

With newfound agility and resilience, I deftly dodged each strike, preparing to retaliate with full force. But the rabbit multiplied, overwhelming me with its multiplied assaults.

My armor was shredded, leaving me vulnerable and exposed. Pain surged through my circuits as I struggled to withstand the onslaught. But just as I thought all hope was lost, my mechanical arm miraculously regenerated, restoring my strength in an instant.

As the rabbit recoiled in fear, a massive blue beam erupted, dwarfing even the flames of the future's Titan Cameraman. And then, a figure emerged—distinct from any TV Man I had encountered before.

**??? POV:**

Wait... Is that...?