Chapter 16- ARIELLA/COLE

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and felt a sense of emptiness in the room. It's seven thirty, and I have a practice test scheduled for today.
What a drag
After freshening up, I noticed the absence of anyone around me. Should I call her?
I promise to go directly to where my dad and uncle are after the exam. No doubts about that. Without waiting for Annie, I messaged her before heading to class.

Third and fourth-year students are on term holidays, leaving only first and second-year students here. Why can't Remi pursue a Ph.D. and further education like Brother Eli? Everything seems to be laid out for him, but I guess it's not that simple.

"Just express your desire to have him here at college."
Why in the world is my inner voice taunting me?

As I walk through the hallways, I felt something falling on me, leaving me irritated and completely drenched. I sigh, closing my eyes, and look up to see Lana's girlfriend. She believes I had something to do with her disappearance. Great. Threatening someone and causing them to disappear are two entirely different things...she wouldn't understand it anyway. It's fortunate that there aren't many people around, just her minions and me. It seems like she knows that Ava and everyone else left on a trip, so she took this opportunity. I saw this coming. I had considered hundreds of possibilities of what she might do, and this is one of them. I knew she would take action one day because she was interviewed in the same room as me.

I hate doctors and polices, One because doctors couldnt save Sof, two because polices think that they have the right to know everything. And three because it brings back memories

"Ariella Nash, arent you?"
The officer dressed in her uniform had her hair tied up, looked at me waiting for me to say something but I just nodded my head in reply.

His thoughts are not leaving me
He pushes me away from him, but he doesnt push himself away away from me. Which means I can have this as a chance.

"The last time you spoke with her, how was she? Any sign of fear or something?"

"She is the one who fucking made my friend dissappear and you are asking her mom?"
Girlfriend it is, but I have no interest in this thing,such a drag, I want to get done, over with this. The girl got Kidnapped, I have nothing to do with it or do I? Just because I threathend her doesnt mean I kidnapped her. And its her mom standing infront of me.
Same goes with the girl of TKU
"No, infact she was just embarrassed"
I say and look at the officer
"Of what?"

"Of whatever happend or was going to happen at the party"
Cant she just get over with this?
Doctors, psychiatrists and Polices.....They are the kind of people who think they are helping you, but instead we are merely just a source of the income to them.

When I discovered that Cesy was going to become a psychiatrist, I distanced myself from her. She began to see through me, even asking if mirrors frightened me. She saw through me, something I never allowed anyone to do, not even myself. I could change my mind, convince myself otherwise, but when I see myself in photos, mirrors, or reflections, all I see is a little girl beside me, making me feel pathetic, like a failure, a disappointment.

And maintaining distance from Cesy after knowing it seemed to be best because she was the first one who found me speaking with sophi, it was five years ago. She asked me who I was speaking with, and I only said it was not her concern, it wasnt supposed to come as rude as that but she was hurt. That day when I locked Ava saying I am not going anywhere with her... I dont regret it a bit, not even being harsh on Ces either but I hated to see the hurt in Ava's eyes. It reminded me so much, just so much of mom's eyes that I couldn't get myself to hurt her, to hate her. I never intended on hurting them but thats the only possible way to keep them away. And Ces trying to help is a good thing, might be for her but not me.