10

Happy reading❤️🥂ppl

Don't forget to vote.

ऐ मोहब्बत तिरे अंजाम पे रोना आया

जाने क्यूँ आज तिरे नाम पे रोना आया

Aarushi:s p.o.v.

After the party, I was looking at the pictures .

There was a family picture of all of us, including one of me and Rudra.

I was trying to remove his hand from mine in that photo, and I was just smiling, not doing anything else.

"Whether you admit it or not, you've fallen in love, Aaru my inner voice whispered".

Then Rudra knocked, and I quickly switched the photo with others.

"Yes, come in," I said.

"I have to go to Delhi tomorrow for some agreements and meetings, so I thought I'd let you know. I'll leave early in the morning," he said.

"Do you always stay out for meetings and don't stay at home?" I asked.

"No one is at home, and you seem busy with your work, so it's better to keep busy than getting bored," he replied.

I nodded.

"But the last line he said didn't sit right with me. It felt like he was implying that he's alone, that he has no one, and my soul whispered to me".

"PKAA KUCH TO H JO YE CHOMU MUJHSE CHUPA RHA HAI" !!!

[He is hiding something from me.
Why doesn't he stay at his own house?]

He talks to his family every day, and everything seems fine between them.

There must be something going on that they are hiding. Whenever Mom and Dadi come here to meet me, I forget to ask what the matter is with him, why he does live separately.

I have been so busy annoying Rudra that I never asked him.
Yes, this house is big and nice, but there is something else enjoyable about living with family in a joint family setup".

Everyone had fallen asleep at night, and I couldn't sleep because we had to eat bitter gourd today, which I absolutely dislike".

" What should I do? Everyone is asleep now.
Who do I tell that I'm hungry? Without eating, I won't be able to sleep.I feel restless within myself.

Yes, Rudra must not have slept. I'll tell him,And thinking this, as I approached his room, as soon as I reached near the bed, he was sleeping peacefully.

Seeing him, I felt touched as if he was sleeping like a baby. He calls me a child have he ever lookat hinslef he is baby .

I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand, and when I turned, I was stunned.

" He was awake. How did he wake up? And in a hurry, I just gulped".

"Going into a hot guy's room at night isn't a good idea,especially at night he said with a smirk" .