random prompt.

The loud Yelling and hooting could be heard inside the grand hall of the luxurious hotel where a wedding took place...

Vishakha kishan weds yuvir sharma

The atmosphere was jolly inside the hall as the moment of phera's were near and the yuvir was standing inside the mandap eagerly waiting for his bride...

The large wooden gates opened and music started playing indicating the arrival of vishakha... Who was clad in a bright red coloured heavy lehenga... Her hair still flawless and her eyes Mesmerizing everyone with her beauty...

The music added a emotional touch to the wedding and yuvir had tears in his eyes looking at the enchanting sight in front of him...

But there was another person also present in the room who also seemed to be stuck in some universe after looking at the handsome male walking beside the bride as her best man

Shubman was Awestruck at the sight of the male beside the bride the time went still for him and his surroundings seemed to be blur for him he could only look at the person who was smiling widely showing his all teeths and walking gracefully beside vishakha

Shubman was like a family to the sharma family as he was the Bestfriend of the youngest sharma of the family

Abhishek sharma.. So technically he was like a family to them and was also present on the auspicious day with his family...

He had rose petals in his hands... Everyone present in the room was given rose petals ans were instructed to shower them when the phera will take place... But before any of that could happen shubman found himself bounded by the kishan family's youngest son ishan kishan...

He don't know much about him but abhishek once told him about kishan's youngest son who was shortly also the princess of his family... He was treated and had grown up with so much love and care from his family that even vishakha was not even used too

The kishan's loved the three siblings equally but ishan was loved more...
As he was the youngest and also at the time of third born Mr. Kishan wanted a daughter... But instead ishan was born.... And Mr. Kishan never left any chance to love ishan more than anyone in the world...

And shubman could definitely say that by looking at the glow on ishan's face due to the princess treatment he always got...

Shubman hissed a little as abhishek nudged him in his stomach

" Bro don't tell me you found our bhabhi "

Shubman just gave him an side eye..

" Be carefull bro he has many layers of protection around himself "

" Just wait and see how he himself will come and ask me out one day "

Shubman said with a sly smirk on his face that made abhishek scoff out...

" Let's see "

_______________________________________________________

It was the time of phera and the bride and groom were sitting inside the mandap and the pandit jii was giving them instructions on what to do.... After some instructions they stood up and started to take round around the holy fire sealing their bond and the guest present there started to shower them with the petals they were given....

Shubman and abhishek stood just behind ishan and his friend mayank who were busy giggling and throwing petals on the bride and groom

" Bhai marwayega kya? "

Abhishek questioned after sensing the danger they might get in after standing so close to the precious human beings...

" Tu chup kar "

Shubman retorted he was bust gazing at the heavenly site in front of him while abhishek kept on nagging him...

" Chup ho ja abhi aur kittna darega... Hum bass unke piche khade hain koi galat kaam nahi kar rahe.... Aur wahan dekh ishan ke side mein kon khubsurat ladka khada hai tu chup chap usse tad aur meko pareshan karna chod "

And in an instant abishek stood silently admiring the fine pecie of art...

Shubman throwed the rose petals on ishan making the boy stop his giggling and turn around with a pretty blush on his cheeks. " What are you doing? "
Ishan questioned shyly with a pretty smile on his face.

" What ! I am just Appreacting the view " Shubman said cheekily.. Which earned him a lip bite form ishan making him go crazy.

" Ohoo~~~looks like I found my jiju ~~"
Mayank said teasingly breaking the intense eye contact between them.. Ishan just hitted him lightly on his shoulder while shubman laughed looking at the banter..

After the wedding took place mayank cornered ishan.
" Ishan you were responding to that guy's Flirtiness earlier do you even know him? "

" Just his name abishek once told me he had a best friend named shubman"
Ishan shrugged casually.

" Do you like him? "

" I love him mayank.... Maybe it's love at first sight but I know he is the one for me " Ishan said with a dreamy sigh Rembering his prince Charming!

" But he looked fun-type guy!! You know uncle like the one's who are serious right? " Mayank reminded him of the situation.

" Don't worry... I am their princess for a reason! " Ishan exclaimed with a wink!

" Ohh so now you do finally admit that you are their princess? " Mayank teased slightly "oh shut up! "

Ishan exclaimed with red cheeks.. But his attention went to shubman and his cousin radha..

Radha was close to shubman more than necessary and was flirting openely with him while the boy made no actions to stop the girl making his insides burn at the sight..

He marched towards them and snatched shubman by his collar " Aap aaiye mere saath " ...with that he took the male with him..

Shubman looked behind him with a sly smirk and winked towards abishek " Told you he's gonna ask me out " He mouthed to the boy who looked like he would bang his head on the wall any moment..

With that ishan and shubman got to know each other in an intimate moment... But that's how their story started!!

___________________________________________________________

I don't know what I wrote 🥲😅.. But this prompt was in my mind from a long time... Nd I didn't knew how and where to use it in a story.. So i just made it like these

Maybe I am gonna upload more random prompts about them cuz I have many in my mind which I don't know where to use 😅😅..

So yeahh... This prompt ends here.. Let's meet in any another if I upload 🙂.

Don't forget to vote and comment bhai logg if you liked it

Lobb uu ❣️❣️

organic_peace_22