3. Giving too much information, too little story.

There's more than one story out there that does just this.  Gives too much information, leaves no room for mystery.

An example would be stories like reincarnation revenge plots.  They give the full story to you right on a plate before you even read the first page.  How they died, why they want revenge, and who exactly causes the pain the mc went through.  This is just a small example:

Rudy, a male scientist, was killed during one of his experiments due to a sabotage of one of his jobs higher ups- Ron.  When Rudy is reincarnated as another person, he learns Ron stole his work and took credit for it all, leaving his death an unsolved mystery.  Now, Rudy wants revenge by ruining Ron's like Ron ruined his, all the while he needs to grow with his new family and learn to love them like his own or be found out and his plans ruined.

This alone gives you the full story, leaves no room for mystery, it's a telling you what happens rather than showing you in the plot lines.

Another issue is when the writer gives a biased summary, leaving it as favored to one character as possible;

Molly, a young girl loved by her family, was the kindest person anyone could know.  She'd give flowers to strangers and believed in anyone she could.

How does one fix these issues, though?  One is to be as neutral as possible - no descriptor words like "they were the sweetest person" or "he was a complete jerk."  You can describe how a character acts while keeping a neutral perspective for all other characters.
You also need to be writing about a summary of the story while being vague with the plot, yet writing the summary to be hooking enough to intrigue readers.  Give questions for the reader to have while reading, and lead to the answers to the questions.

Another thing.  Power leveling characters in a story.
Look, I get you want to build up your characters and make them strong, but if you want an interesting story, that can not be all there is, or you'll lose your readers quickly.  There needs to be actual plot and not just growing stronger and stronger.  I read a story just like this and was quick to drop the book.  It was like a Naruto system story.

All it was, was the main character working to grow stronger, there was never character interactions or anything like that.  There was nothing to keep you interested in besides lines and lines of calculating how strong the character becomes from action scenes.  Never able to relax and just enjoy the characters' personalities or growth.  It's all absent.

All it is, is just working around the main character becoming strong from chapter after chapter.  All the end of each chapter is just everything about the main characters' level to strength and abilities below.

This isn't writing.  It's just power leveking a character, no matter how fancy you write the words or how interesting your summary is.

Okay, small rant done now.
Bye-bye