"CATNAP WHAT THE FUCK???"

It's the next morning, dogday wakes up with his face on catnaps chest which made the doggy feel his face get hot from embarrassment..but he couldn't lie, it was soooo fluffy and comfy that he could sleep on it all day.
Catnap wakes up, which made dogday even more embarrassed because of the fact that catnap is seeing what he's doing "S-SORRY C-VCARNAUP!" Dogday got up in a hurry and got his words mixed up in the process, catnap was also kinda embarrassed by this, but he also thought it was cute how dogday reacted "d-dont worry!" The cat reassured dogday "it's totally fine by me" that made dogday smile "o-oh..o-okay then" dogday said with a small blush on his cheeks and his tail was wagging all over the place "hey..do we have class now?" Dogday asked catnap as he tilts his head to the side in curiosity "let me see.."catnap picked his phone up "...yeah...unfortunately"...dogday makes a frown before he felt nauseous from not eating yet"...welp, we still have an hour before the first lesson so..let's eat?" The kitty nodded "yeah..we probably should, u know how to cook?" Catnap asks dogday as he gets up from the bed "kinda, but I don't know if it will taste good" the dog said as he scratched his neck "then u do it, I'm gonna get ready" said catnap as he went over to their closet to change "..fine" dogday said in a playful annoyed voice

Time skip

"The food is done!" Dogday called Catnap and they both started eating "w-wow! You actually cook really well dogday!" Catnap smiled at dogday "Th-thanks" dogday said with his tail wagging in happiness "hey, you wanna drink some milkshakes after school?" Dogday asks catnap excitedly "s-sure" catnap agreed "yippee" dogday hopped around happily and catnap thought to himself "cute"

Time skip again (sorry 😭)

School is finally over for the week, and catnap and dogday meet up at their dorm to get ready to go and eat "hiiii!" Dogday greets catnap happily as he enters the room, "h-hey" catnap gets a bit shy "lets go?" Dogday asks catnap as he grabs his wallet "y-yeah" catnap nods...then something happens that gets catnap off guard, dogday grabs his hand and leads him to the cafeteria "i-i..uh...nevermind" catnap tries to speak but gives up. When the 2 arrive at the cafeteria that was next to the school, they go over to the cashier to order "good afternoon! Id like to order a strawberry milkshake and for my friend here..what do you want to order catnap?" Dogday asks the embarrassed kitty "v-vanila" said catnap as he tries to hide his blushing face "and a vanila milkshake!" Dogday then went over to an empty table and sat down with catnap and the 2 waited for the milkshake to arrive "catnap? U good?" The canine asks catnap with a look of concern "you seem to be hiding you face?" That made catnap snap back to reality "O-Oh..it's n-nothing" "if you say so.." dogday said with a suspicious tone. After some time, their milkshakes finally arrive "yippeee!!" Dogday celebrates as he takes a sip at his strawberry milkshake and catnap chuckles a bit at dogdays little 'yippe'...but as he was drinking his milkshake..he felt like tasting some of dogdays so he called dogday "hey, dogday? Dogday turns to catnap "yeah?" Catnap leans closer to dogday and kisses him to get a taste of the milkshake "MFM??" When catnap does this dogday gets a red as a tomato and pushes catnap away just when his tongue touches catnaps "W-WHAT THE  F-FUCK WAS THAT CATNAP??" Dogday seems like he is going to explode from embarrassment and shock "just wanted to taste your milkshake" catnap said in a blunt manner "and I want more~" catnap leans for another kiss before dogday could even say a thing...after catnap pulls away dogday is actually questioning his existence "w-what...what..what just happened" "I just wanted a taste" catnap said that like it was normal "tu-then you could as-ask me for a sip!" The dog said with his face completely red "it was easier to do this" the kitty said as he took a sip of his vanilla milkshake in a casual manner"E-EASIER??...i-i..I give up" dogday was at a loss of words at the cats audacity..though he did kinda like the kiss..., after some time the 2 finish their milkshakes and head to the dorm, but that kiss didn't leave dogdays mind for the rest of the day, it felt good when he thinks back at it.. "n-no. I shouldn't think about these things" dogday shook his head as he enters the dorm and enters his room and puts on a oversized shirt with some bear and heart details and shorts, that felt comfortable to use...suddenly that goddamn pain on his chest came back "s-shit.." dogday said while in pain...so he takes off his shirt to try and ease the pain...and then, someone opens the door to the dorm..it was catnap, when he saw dogday, SHIRTLESS he was kinda shocked, the first thing he noticed were the scars on his chest, which made him realize that dogday might have not always been a boy..but that didn't matter for now, what he wanted to do now was hug his friend and cuddle him as 'friends'

Time skip to a few minutes later

The 2 cuddle on the bed, catnap starts purring and dogday's tail is wagging super fast from how happy he is now to have catnap as his friend, or even as his best friend.

Fun fact, when catnap takes a bath (which dogday forces him to) he looks like this

Like bro is not having a good time