7. Alleyway

+Zayan Colt+

She was intoxicating. We were quiet, she never touched me. It was always me touching her.

I don't know, she felt like a drug.

I had a feeling I was going to get addicted. I was fine with that.

But I was curious. Obsessed but never touched, never fangirled, didn't really smile at me.

I drug my nails up her outer thighs.

She was so soft. She was definitely on the thicker side and I didn't realize how much I'd been missing out on.

So much to grab and hold.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine."

I hummed.

I stood, setting her on the ground.

"I'm gonna be right back." I went to the restroom.

I washed my hands after using it, exiting and she took a shot at the bar with a heavy grimace.

I walked through, being stopped but I think I just ignored it as I walked to where she stood.

"Come on." I nodded to the doors.

"Why?" She frowned.

I grabbed her hand and walked us outside.

I moved to the alleyway and looked over her.

"You make no sense to me." I said.

"That's okay."

"Why? Shouldn't I have the right to understand?"

"No one understands. I'm where I wanted to be, that's it." She shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You have no physical reaction to me. You don't smile. Don't touch me-"

"Is that what you want?" She asked analyzing my face.

"I want to know why you don't."

"Because there's... there's a wall. You're over there, I'm over here." She pointed to us.

"Now I can thin the wall being close to you but you can't break it down. That's what's happening. There's a wall. This is transactional." She stated.

And she was right.

"What happens if your wall is broken?"

"Let's just hope it's not before a tour." She looked out at the street in front of us.

I studied her lips, wondered how much effort it would take to smudge the dark color.

"Do it." She turned back, looking up at me with her deep blue eyes.

I reached, grabbing her throat in one hand, my other in her hair as I kissed her.

I kissed her the way she watched me kiss all those other girls.

But I enjoyed this more.

She moaned, I walked us until her back hit a wall.

She tasted so good.

"I'm sorry." She panted before everything went black.