Chapter 2: Let's have fun today

If you are confuse by the nicknames Kuroko call his sister Tsu and he call Momoi as Tsuki.

~Tatsuki's p.o.v

"NANI,"Everyone except GOM and Shigehiro shouted in shock.

"Yes,"My brother just answer like it was a simple answer.

"Hi, I'm Tatsuki Kuroko one of Kuroko many siblings, I hope you treat me well"I say doing a slight bow after Akashi had took the ice pack from me.

"Wait there others," A red head boy who had  weird eye brows asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Yes, Tesuya and I are the youngest. There also our eldest sister Takara, then there also Touma and Takahiro," I said explaining which shock them but what would shock them more is what happen when they research our names.

"May I borrow your kitchen," I asked.
"No sorry I did not mean.....

"It's okay," The red head said which I mutter a quick thank before taking the box from Shigehiro. As I left I could feel everyone eyes on me which I did not really like.

3rd person p.o.v

As soon as Kuroko twin enter the kitchen his team turn to look at him. Waiting for him explain something.

"She's your twin,"The boys asked.

"Well yes," Kuroko said as he took a sip from his cup.

"But what was that about?" Riko asked which made the room look at her confuse.

"What are you talking about?" Kuroko asked putting down his drink to stare at his team.

"Oh, when she nervous she say things out of the blue, she's just a little shy." He explain.

"Oh,"

"I did not know you had so many siblings, but for some reason she look familar" Kiyoshi said breaking the awkward situation.

"You might have seen her on the news,"Kuroko said.

"Wait she said she's your twin, that mean her birthday is today," Izuki said which made everyone turn to Kuroko.

"Well yes normally we celebrate out birthday together," Kuroko answer with a straight face.

"And have you ever miss a day," Koganei asked as a joke when suddenly the room got real tense.

"No," Kuroko said which a cold look.

"I'm done," A voice call out and everyone turn to so see Kuroko twin walking out with two trays.

"Sorry....

"Kagami, I'm your brother light," Kagami said giving her a smile.(For those  who has not watch Kuroko no basketball they work as team as light and shadow)

"Oh, well I did not mean to intrude you of your kitchen I forget to set up these pastries," Tatsuki explain as she place the tray on a table.

"Don't worry about mistake happen," Kagami said which others look at him as if he was missing a screw lose this was not how he normally act.

"Wait you do these," Atushi asked looking at the treats.

"Yes did Tsuki not told you that you would get some delectable treats," Tatsuki asked the boy.

"Well she did not say you were making it," Aomine said being the first one grab one these treats.

"Do not overdo it like last time guys, last time she did not even get a piece,you fo not want face a punishment like last" Akashi said which made Atushi and Kise gulp along with Aomine who choke on the treat after hearing the threat.

"Do not mind him, he cannot punish you," Tatsuki said giving the other a smile after shooting a glare at him but what she miss was when he give the three a cold stare but when she turn back around he was smiling at her.
When the Serin member saw this they could help but stare in shock as everyone was in shock as they were paying attention to the rest Kuroko slip out from the rest oing the balcony.

"I'm sorry,"

~Kuroko's p.o.v~
"I'm sorry," Momoi said not even turning around cause she know it was me.

"You do not have to apologise, I know my sister, and if she's not blaming you, I can't hold you responsible,"I said walking forward and pull her in hug which made her let our a sigh of relief.

"So.....

"Nothing really, the only thing ismy sister really need to talk to him and speak her mind, " I explain cutting her off.

"So your not angry anymore," Momoi asked which I just shook my head. 

"I was not angry, Im furious for my sister relaspe he had to say something that not scared her but hurt her.I do not know if you understand for what it means for my sister to relaspe. No wonder she went on that retreat, I wish she had told me though," I said letting her know my mind.

"Brother, the rest are looking for you," My sister pop out of no where so I kiss Momoi on the cheek before turning to herm

"You know the rest going to find out soon if you keep showing affection all the time this,"Tsu said walking next to Tsu which made Tsuki just blush.

"Well I was never hiding it the first place, they are just obvious,"I said as we enter.

"What obvious?" Akashi asked.

"Nothing,"Momoi said cutting off both us before I could saying anything.

"By the way since you're back, have you decide what your going to do now?" I asked my sister before Akashi can say anything. I know he has been trying to talk to my sister the whole night but people keep drawing her attention.

"Well first, we have to call the family you know for tradition and then I'll asked Mom if I talk to mom about  staring back school but I do not know which school to go to," She said looking down again.

"Is it a hard decision?" I asked her wanting to know if she was planning to go school with me which I would not mind.We can cause mischievous.

"Well not really I have two options, let mom choose for me or....nvm," She said after pausing

"Are you second guessing?" I asked but she didn't answer.

"Do not worry about that now it's our birthday let's have fun; we can talk about it later," I said once noticing she was beginning to over think.

"Okay," She mutter before I took her to my teammates who were playing a game.