Chapter 31

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

Next Morning -

Taehyung is fully awake while holding his little wife close to his bare body

Taehyung is fully awake while holding his little wife close to his bare body .

It's early in the morning,it's just 1 hour since he came back to their room. Yn doesn't know when she came back here as she was sleeping peacefully. Taehyung just carry her in bridal style. He just wore his robe & carry her in blanket as she was naked. At that time rain wasn't pouring.

Yn pout in her sleep while Taehyung is caressing her bare back under the blanket.

Both of their bare bodies feeling each other warmness.

Taehyung: After years I fall asleep without pills .....now I know you are my peace my little one .

Taehyung peck Yn's lips & smile .

Taehyung looked out as rain stopped a long time ago .

Taehyung look at the clock it's 6 am so he holds her closely fall asleep.

11.00am-

Taehyung woke up as he feels movement.He open his eyes & found Yn is trying to sit while cleanching the blanket on her bare chest.

Taehyung quickly sit on the bed & hold her.

Taehyung: Baby don't move that much....U will feel pain as it was your first time.

Yn : I can't feel my legs .*pout*

Taehyung chuckled & peck her lips.

Taehyung: Sorry baby for being rough on you .....but you were looking so much delicious that I lost my control.

Yn : Delicious? I'm not a food.*confused*

Taehyung smile again & peck her lips.

Taehyung: Let me help you to take a bath.

Taehyung didn't give her time to react ,he just carry her naked inside the washroom.

Yn's cheeks are red as she saw themselves in mirror,both are naked.