Ass

Clarisia

Lorelie stirred honey into her tea with a lost expression on her face.
The spoon clinked softly against the inside of the cup.
"Lori?" I looked at my friend with a frown.
"Hm?" She raised her head, a mist clouding her eyes as if she had sunk into a deep dream.
I sighed and rubbed her back soothingly. "It's your Wolf, isn't it?"

Lorelie nodded. With a clatter she placed the spoon on the small porcelain plate.
"It was the same for me before my eighteenth birthday", I said, taking a sip of tea that immediately burned my tongue. I shrugged my shoulders. "Actually, it's still like that."
"You really give me hope!" Lorelie groaned in horror. "I just hope that I will imprint soon after I mature."
"Yes." I lowered my gaze to the tabletop. "I hope the same for you, too."

I had been friends with Lorelie since kindergarten. She had the same brown hair as me, but her eyes were the color of a deep mountain lake, bright and dark blue.
I had always envied the color of her eyes until I found out that she was jealous of my brown eyes. We have been friends since that day. Best friends.

"Bye, Cass." My mother rushed into the kitchen and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Nice that you were there."
I returned her smile and watched her walk to the door.
"Lori, come over again soon, okay?", my mother called over her shoulder and Lorelie raised her hand in farewell.

"Jonah, you missed dessert", I heard my mother's voice as she stepped outside.
"I'm sorry, Mom", my brother replied in his deep voice. "I'll come by again tomorrow evening, I promise."
"Don't forget it, young man!" With this playful threat, my mother's footsteps moved away.

"Ladies!"
I turned to my brother, who was squeezing out of his shoes and heading towards us in the kitchen.
Jonah ran a strong hand through his wild brown hair, an amused smile on his face. A small dimple appeared in his cheek and his warm eyes began to shine.

"Hi Jonah", Lorelie said quietly.
"Lori, hey", Jonah replied, his smile growing even wider. "And how is my favorite sister doing?"
He put his arms around my shoulders and squeezed hard, making me gasp.
"I'm your only sister", I grumbled, but my brother's laugh was contagious.

"Tea party?" Jonah peered into my steaming cup and raised a dark brow.
I looked at him meaningfully. "Actually, we wanted to gossip about boys."
Lorelie giggled into her cup.
Jonah leaned against the table with his arms crossed. Well, don't let me stop you."
Grinning, I pushed him on the shoulder. "Get lost!"

"Is there any dessert left?", he asked as he pinched my thigh under the table so Lorelie couldn't see.
I flinched and swung at him, but he skillfully dodged it.
"In the fridge", I replied annoyed.
Jonah strolled off, not without smiling charmingly at my friend.

"So you want to talk about boys?" Lorelie's face lit up and I laughed awkwardly. "Well, I'm listening!"
I lowered my voice so my brother couldn't hear me as he peered at us from behind the open fridge door.
"Luke fell asleep in front of the TV the other night and you wouldn't believ how sweet he looked", I whispered.
"Oh, yeah, he's really cute", Lorelie agreed with delight.

"Who?" The deep voice made me jump.
"None of your business!" I shouted to my brother, who was now leaning against the fridge door and eating a huge piece of Black Forest cake with his hands.
"Oh, come on", he begged with his mouth full. "I want to be part of your little, mysterious meeting too."
Some cream dripped from his fingers and hit the tiles with an unsavory sound. "Oops."

"All right." I glared at Jonah across the kitchen table. "Luke fell asleep in the living room and he looked so sexy that I wanted to take him into my bedroom. Oh and Jayce accidentally ripped his shirt in practice yesterday, holy mother, his body is dope!"

My brother paled, his hand holding the cake frozen halfway to his mouth.
I barely suppressed a grin and continued: "Oh and Damien is a huge asshole, but he has a cute arse. I would love to let him fuck me. And don't forget Derik! Oh my God!"
I clapped my hands together and looked up at the ceiling. "Just when I look into his steel blue eyes, my blood starts to boil!"

Jonah stared down at the cake in his hands and swallowed hard. "I feel sick."
Lorelie burst out laughing and I couldn't help but join in.
"You know what?" My brother put the crushed piece of cake back in the fridge and washed his hands. "I just remembered that sexy Luke and I wanted to meet to play football."

I shrugged my shoulders with mock regret. "What a shame, things were just getting interesting."
Jonah frowned doubtfully, he came closer hesitantly, but apparently changed his mind. I jumped out of my chair, stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.
"Ew!", he shouted in horror. "Don't come near me with your dirty mouth!"

He stepped into his shoes and shook his head with disgust. "My goodness, Cass! What did you do to my innocent little sister?"
"You ruined her", I replied cheekily and for a second we stared into each other's eyes.
A smile marked the small dimple in Jonah's cheek. "For better worse, I have to agree with you."

"Lori, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid!" My brother saluted and fled outside.
"It will be done, Sir", Lorelie called after him, grinning.
"God, brothers!" I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my tea, which had now cooled down.

"I've never discovered your preferences for boys so quickly", Lorelie replied with a mischievous light in her eyes.
I tilted my head back and laughed loudly. "That was a lie!"
"Yeah, sure", she replied teasingly.
"Fine, then you can now tell me who you like!" I playfully pushed her on the shoulder. "You already know my dark secrets."

Lorelie snickered into her tea. "Well, I definitely wouldn't push Luke off the edge of my bed."
"Uhu", I said wagging my eyebrows suggestively.
"Do you have any idea who your mate might be?" I asked her after a short silence.
Lorelie shrugged. "I don't know. For a while I thought maybe I would imprint on Derik."
She lifted her head so I could look into her deep blue eyes. "But I don't feel physically attracted to him at all."

"Hm." I rocked my head. "And Jayce?"
She wrinkled her pointed noise. "Oh, no, he's too childish for me."
I laughed quietly. "The moon goddess won't care much about that."
A grin spread across Lorelie's face. "Well, that's true. Ann also has to deal with Brian's childish behavior."
"Then I would say let's enjoy our freedom until your birthday." I ceremoniously raised my cup and Lorelie clinked it with hers.
"To freedom from childish mates!"