Chapter Nine: Rest

(Y/n) waited for Jeff to return from the kitchen, he laid in bed, scrolling mindlessly on his phone. Jeff had gotten the munchies when they finished smoking after bathing. (Y/n) sneakily took a couple of more hits, puffing and blowing repeatedly out the window.

"Any faster and you'll green out honey." Jeff teased, his smile creasing the scars on his cheeks. (Y/n) smiled back fondly. He's getting use to seeing Jeff like this. He's not as scary as the news makes him out to be. Jeff's just a big kid... he still (Y/n)'s best friend in his eyes. Of course (Y/n) wouldn't say that out loud.. it's still conflicting, but he does know that he cares for Jeff very deeply.

"I know what to do if I do-", "Got you a slice and a breadstick." Jeff passed (Y/n) a plate, Ooo food!

Both of them were munching together silently as they listened to the wind outside. (Y/n) savored his late night snack, sleepiness crawled back at his eyes. It didn't help that the high he was having was making him drowsy.

"You sleeping here tonight?" (Y/n) asked hopefully, he really appreciated the company. Even though he's comfortable sleeping alone, there's a comfort in knowing someone you care for is next to you... (Y/n) feels safe with Jeff and not because he's a killer... He knew Jeff before this 'Jeff The Killer' persona started... (Y/n)'s seen the real Jeffery Woods. (Y/n) instinctually passed his joint to Jeff. He was starting to like this new routine of puff puff pass with his old best friend(now roommate). Jeff accepted gratefully, giving a quick nod in appreciate.

"You want me too buttercup? Figured you'd kick me out when I basically destroy your door." Yup. That was going to be a bitch to repair.. (Y/n)'s lucky his landlord was a sweet old woman, she'll be understanding. (Y/n) will say a wild dog crashed in while chasing a rabbit, hasn't been the first time something crashed into his apartment. (Stupid fucking bird, scaring the shit outta him and making him drop his sandwich).

"I'm not mad dude, it's not like you wanted too. What caused that?? Were you two fighting?..." (Y/n) didn't like the idea of the Woods brothers duking it out in general. Smoke fell from Jeff's lips, they had faded to a nice light shade of pink. (Y/n) should get Jeff some chapsticks. Jeff bit his bottom lip, (Y/n) noticed he did that every now and then. He always stared off, lost, then come back on like a light when called. (Y/n) wondered what was going on in Jeff's head. (Y/n) realized how long he was staring at Jeff, he shifted his eyes to something else. Shit.. Whatever, (Y/n)'s just not use to having company around for so long..

"The others don't know I'm crashing with a Normie, and my brother- Sully, waited for me, to interrogate me on Liu's behalf. I-.. I don't want the others to know about you... They might hurt you.." Jeffery exhaled more smoke from his mouth, breathing it back in through his nose while passing the joint back to (Y/n). (Y/n) took another nibble of his pizza, thinking thoughtfully.

"If they find out we can work it out together. We'll cross that bridge when we get there." (Y/n) playfully punched Jeffery's knee softly. Jeff chuckled, a smile crossing his face. It looked genuine.. (Y/n) returned the grin. Jeffery always made him feel all warm inside. He felt safe

"Plus I'm not that defenseless, you saw my batting skills." (Y/n) stated confidently, Jeff 'HA!' with a knowing nod.

"Yeah... I gotta teach you how to hide though. You know how to slow your breathing?" Jeff questioned earnestly, (Y/n) yawned, rubbing his eyes. He didn't want this moment to end. Just like old times..

"Nah.. but I know you're a good teacher.." (Y/n) mumbled tiredly, Jeff chuckled and took (Y/n)'s plate from his hands.

"Put the joint out Beautiful, you're obviously zonking out." (Y/n) couldn't argue with Jeff on this one. Sleep was coming for him.
.
.
.
.
"Can you.. hold me?.." Jeff complied, wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist. Resting his face behind (Y/n)'s neck.

"What's up? Thought you're not use to people touching you, hehe." Jeff joked lowly, they had turned off King's tank light off, leaving only the moon light from the window to illuminate the room. The killer laid comfortably with his childhood friend under the covers. Relishing in the softness of the mattress below him and the body he snuggled up too.

"You're an expectation... Also.. Seeing you getting choked kinda freak me out and I want to know you're okay." Jeff felt like his heart was being crushed, he loved hearing (Y/n)'s words but.. It's not like he didn't believe (Y/n), he does but.. The concept of someone caring for Jeff was just strange. Even though he craved this, his mind kept rejecting it. It's whatever though, it's not like (Y/n) likes Jeff like a boyfriend or something. Only people in love care for each other wholeheartedly.

"Okay." Jeff was just going to agree to whatever (Y/n) said. A happy pet is a happy life and Jeff will make sure of that.

"Go to sleep (Y/n)." Jeff mused, his lips were so close to (Y/n)'s neck. He wanted to kiss it. Shower (Y/n) with affection. Jeff just wanted an excuse to take a bite out of him. Bite him.

"Goodnight Jeff, wake me up before you leave.." (Y/n) got comfortable, placing his arm on top of Jeff's. Clasping his hand to hold Jeff's embrace in place. (Y/n) tucked his other arm under his pillow, sinking deep into the cushion. Jeff smiled, (Y/n) looked at peace. That's all he ever wanted. Jeff didn't want to sleep... He wanted to spend more time with (Y/n) even though it was basically two in the morning.
.
.
.
.
Jeff rubbed (Y/n)'s back rhythmically, the nerd rolled over and planted himself onto Jeff. (Y/n) snored silently, his arm was curled on Jeff's chest. (Y/n)'s leg laid propped over Jeff's hips, if only Jeff had X-ray vision, he knows (Y/n)'s ass is popping in those loose briefs of his. It sent a shiver down Jeff's spine. His dick throbbed against his thigh making Jeff whimpered internal. Ever since (Y/n) trapped him in this sleep position Jeff's wiener wouldn't stop twitching. He was so painfully hard, Jeff wanted to rub up on (Y/n).. grind his crotch against (Y/n)'s thigh like a freak. Jeff wanted to cream in his pants all over again. Just keep rubbing his back... it'll go away. It usually does.. Jeff needed to be normal right now. Maybe... Jeff snapped his head to his pullover, it laid lazily on top of (Y/n)'s desk chair. He could always cut the problem away. Yeah, he can do that... but no blood or gore around (Y/n)... Jeff can always wait until the sun rises to sneak away and finish the job. His thighs ached with phantom pain. Jeff smiled, kissing (Y/n)'s crown. Don't worry beautiful, he'll be normal. Just for (Y/n). Jeff will be the best roommate/friend (Y/n) will ever have! For how ever long (Y/n) wanted him for. Jeff will have to be prepare for the day he'll inevitably be kicked out... Jeff knows this isn't permanent, nothing was. He'll have to go searching for some abandon building around here.. Jeff shook his head a bit, causing (Y/n) to stir before settling into a drooling heap. Jeff took (Y/n)'s hand gently, bringing it to his scarred lips, pecking a long kiss over (Y/n)'s knuckles. Jeff was thankful to have found him.. at least now he can rest knowing (Y/n) is safe. He's not struggling like Jeff was, that's all he ever wanted. His best friend was okay, living his best life, and he did that all on his own too! Jeff kissed (Y/n)'s knuckles once more before placing (Y/n)'s hand away from him. Maybe it's not so bad Liu knows, if something happened to Jeff, he knows Liu will take his place as (Y/n)'s protector.