𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝘅 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟗𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩/𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮...

𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩/𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 1,274 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛

𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝘅 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

I rest my head on a picnic blanket while chewing slowly on a grape. This Saturday, our dance instructor is ill. So today, I can hang out with Olivia. Dexter broke up with Eloise since Eloise was flirting with another guy in her 1st period. But, he has a cold right now. So for now, it's just Olivia and I. I swallow the grape slowly and look for another fruit.

"So, I don't wanna mention it, but what's up with you and Walker?" Olivia questions, braiding a tiny group of hair strands.

"He hasn't texted me yet," I explain, "and I haven't texted him." I find a clementine and start to peel it.

"Listen, I think y'all should talk," Olivia suggests as I finish peeling the orange.

"I'm just nervous," I sigh. Olivia takes a chip and plops it in her mouth.

"Okay, think of it this way. How would you feel if you never forgave him and you live with that regret for life? Or think about if you were him. If you never at least straighten things out, he could life with that regret. Just start it first, be the responsible one in the relationship." Olivia finishes her speech and I lean in to hug her. She hugs back.

"Thanks Liv, I'll text him when we get home," I reply. "Or eventually, whenever I feel like it." Olivia laughs and throws a grape at me.

"You know, I like talking to you about stuff like that," Olivia mentions.

"Same. I wish I told you sooner," I respond. "Well, at least there was one thing to the outing situation."

~

As I fix my pointe shoes, I look around at everyone in the studio. The one thing that has gone back to normal was anything at ballet. Viktoria takes a bite of a protein bar and sips her Celsius. She gives me a few pieces of her protein bar. Kayla takes a tennis ball and stretches her calves. My phone buzzes and I grab my bag. I search through it to find my phone.