31-40

Chapter 31: Put yourself first

Popular recommendations: He ruined the world,celestial being,Film and television time travel starts from the courtyard house,It took him eight years to make his debut,

"I don't have many crystal cores left in my body. If I keep going like this, I won't be allowed to stay here. Will you go out for a walk tomorrow?" "

I'll come with you."

"We have to fight zombies again... we may not be able to produce crystal nuclei. Really? It's so annoying!"

"Okay, okay, don't be discouraged. Level 1 zombies are quite easy for us. We'll share the cores we get by then."

A few people were chatting happily when suddenly a clear female voice sounded. : "Hello everyone, do you have time to chat with me?"

Everyone looked at her after hearing this.

Everyone was a little surprised when they saw that it was a beautiful girl, and her body was clean, and she didn't look like she had been tortured by the apocalypse.

But they were all pretty nice. After being surprised, they thought it was a newcomer at the base who came to ask them questions. One of them said gently: "What do you want to talk about?"

Gu Wanyin had a standard smile on her face and she said: "Yes. Like this, I opened a hotel in Galaxy Plaza, which has water, electricity and supplies. If you are interested, you can go to my hotel and have a look. You should all still have crystal cores in your body, right? The crystal cores can be exchanged for a lot Points."

Although this base is further away than the Sunshine Base, it is still in City A, and most of the people living there are from City A, so they all know about Galaxy Plaza.

Hearing this, everyone was stunned.

"Hotel? You run it?"

"Is there any supplies in the hotel?"

"Beauty, you can't say this nonsense. Aren't you afraid of others trying to influence your ideas?"

"Galaxy Plaza? I remember isn't that a shopping mall?"

Seven of them Asking questions.

At this time, another person spoke: "I remember that someone came from Sunshine Base two days ago. He did mention a hotel, but he said he didn't believe it, so he didn't go." "

Yes, I went to Sunshine Base before . The base has done publicity." Gu Wanyin said with a smile, "People who believe in me have already stayed in my hotel. The conditions there are very good. I believe that as long as people who have stayed in my hotel will not I will want to leave again."

In the apocalypse, no one would dare to say such a thing.

However, they saw a confident smile on Gu Wanyin's face.

She didn't look guilty at all!

"This...is yours expensive?" One of them asked tentatively, "What kind of supplies are there? What's the place like?" ???.23sk.

"You should all have crystal nuclei on your body, right? A first-level crystal Cores can be exchanged for one thousand points, and ten points can be used for one night's stay. Of course, other supplies in the hotel also need to be purchased with points. In addition to crystal cores, other items can also be used to redeem points, but they are relatively more expensive. Less. As for the supplies, they are still very abundant at present, such as hot dishes, rice noodles, hot pot, barbecue, drinks, etc. I wont explain them one by one." Before