Prologue

"Hwang family donating for orphanage,"

"Yeah, I also heard that, they are not just rich but also so kind,"

"Did you hear, Mrs. Hwang will come to the orphanage today,"

"Oh! Really, I want to see Mrs. Hwang,"

"Same,"

The orphanage, a heavenly place of city where so many lost angels were found.

"Aww, don't cry," a calming voice spoke in a lovely tone which made the child stop crying but still little sobbs escape from his mouth. The angel softly stroke the child's hair and gave him some soothing words full of love, a motherly love.

Finally the long black car arrived. A bodyguard opened the door while a lady in her middle age but still looked energetic, came out from the car. She was wearing casual dress along with black goggles.

The lady confidently stepped ahead while her bodyguards followed her. When she reached inside, seeing the childern smiling, hearing their laugh and giggles made her so happy.

She lost her two children when she was in young age. She was completely a mother craving for give her warmth to a child. So, she use to came to the orphanage feeling the presence of childrens made her happy and relax. That's why she loves children so much.

But after few years, the God finally gave her a son, the most handsome, sexy son an Alpha Hwang Hyunjin. But still she likes to donate for children.

Mrs. Hwang roamed her eyes around, her gauze stopped on a spot. She lowered her gauze just to find a young age Omega, smiling among the children. Giving them care and love.

She drowned how the Omega captured her all attention, he is so pretty along with his pretty smile, and top over he was the only one young people among middle aged, old people and children.

"Who is he?" The words escaped without her realization.

"Oh! He, he always come here, he so kind, he also donates for children." The lady worker of orphanage exhorted to Mrs. Hwang.

"Angel," she mumbled.

"I want him to be my son in law,"

"Wait, don't you have only one son,"

"So what, my son will marry him,"

"Btw, What is his name?" Mrs. Hwang asked still tugging her eyes on the pretty creature's beautiful smile.

"Lee Felix,"