Chapter. 2: Battle Of Gods (Finale)

(Inside the capsule corp vegeta training in the gravity machine and dodge all the lasers that the robots tried to shoot him but vegeta press the button to cause the robot to stop shooting and he gets interrupted by king Kai)

VEGETA'S POWER LEVELS: (base) 67 Million.

King Kai: (Hey buddy it's king Kai can you hear me?)

Vegeta: This better be really damn good.

King Kai: My message is extremely important. (beerus the destroyer has awoken and is headed towards earth.)

Vegeta: Beerus the destroyer, I think I heard that name once I was a little kid.

———

(Goku still unconscious but y/n was still standing on his feet still)

King Kai: Well he's back and stronger than ever so do not engage him in any way that means no insulting no fighting don't even look at him funny. (otherwise if someone or something sets him off it'll mean the complete destruction of earth.)

Vegeta: He'd really blow up the earth?

King Kai: Goku fought him first, y/n fought him second and now lying unconscious in a
crater.

Vegeta: Whoa wait what kakarot and y/n is down?!

———

King Kai: Goku went super saiyan 3 first and y/n went full power of  his super saiyan 5 second, and they put everything they have but they're barely breathing after beerus landed 2 and 4 blows.

———

Vegeta: You serious?! 2 and 4 blows?!

King Kai: (The fate of the earth rest entirely in your hands vegeta, don't screw this up!)

———

Goku: That is so cool to know that there's insane that powerful.

King Kai: 1 tried towarn you over and over but did you listen noo just be glad you two weren't killed (turns around and look at y/n) hmm?

Y/N: I only know how to get the super saiyan god and to get stronger.

Goku: Well I'd have to perform fusion with vegeta.

Y/N: No Goku I don't think that would give you a chance.

King Kai: Just cross your fingers that people on earth don't do anything to get on its bad side.

Goku: Beerus called it a super saiyan god I got to remember that, what do you think is a level I could reach by more training or something different, maybe there's another surviving saiyan out there someone named god.