ʚWho is sheɞ

(796 words)

Alastor (the radio demon) and Lucifer (the king of hell) was just auguring, and Charlie (the princess of hell) tried to stop them, meanwhile at the bar there was Husk, Angel and Mimzy, drinking and talking.

"Hey, so how long have you and freaky smiles over there known each other?" Angel says pointing at Alastor. "Well, we go way back! Back to the living day! Oh remember him and his wife visiting my bar. Hah! Oh how I teased her because she couldn't keep up with us when we were drinking!" Mimzy laughed well hand gesturing Husk to get her another drink, Husk just grumbled in response then grabbed her drink to refill it. "WAIT! YOU'RE SAYING FREAKY SMILES HAS A WIFE!?" Angel was in shock. "Yeah, but keep your voice down! He doesn't like people talking about his private life." Mimzy whispered to Angels ear. "You're going to die if he finds out you talking about his wife..." Husk grumbled as he turned to the shelf filled with bottles trying not to get included into the conversation. Mimzy only shrugged it off.

"How can someone pull a freak like him?" Angel eyebrow raised at Mimzy's face. "I don't know, but Alastor fell in love the first time he laid eyes on her." Mimzy cooed. "Where is she now?" Angel raised his eyebrow again, crossing his arms. "Beats me, but Alastor says she probably went to heaven." Mimzy took a sip of her drink Husk returned with. "How can someone married to him go to heaven? He's psycho." Angel said smugly. "She was saint after all, and she didn't know Alastors sins so maybe that's why, I don't know." Mimzy shrugged.

"You guys better stop talking unless you want to be killed!" Husk said slamming a bottle that he was cleaning on the counter. "Oh come on! He won't even know!" Mimzy exclaimed. "I won't even know what?" Alastor appeared behind from his shadows teleporting him, looks like he's done auguring with Lucifer. "AH! Alastor! You shouldn't sneak up on a woman like that!" Mimzy jumped at Alastors sudden arrival. "I never knew you had a missis Alastor." Angel giggled. "... W̴̨̧̗̞͖̟̣̖̓̐̏̑͑͐̉͋͋̅ḧ̶̨̖̝̠̮́̂̐͊͊͆̚͝ä̴̼̰͚͚̰́̽̈́ţ̸̛̠̳̺̾͋̎̾ ̷̡̦̯̜̭̝͈̮̇͒̌̀̂ḑ̸̲̮̳̬̙͙͈̦̺̒̆̀i̴͈̞͖̘̪̇̐̽́͝d̸̛̫̜̝̙̝̂͐͊̾̔̽͌̓͜ͅ ̶͚͓̖͚̌́̉̾̇͝ý̸̭̥̱͕͖̮̓̃̋͋͗̈́̍͜͜o̴͇̪̭̱̟͖̥͉̔̓̿̈́́͜͠ų̶̮̤͚̤̩̮̮̗̑̒̾̓̕͠͝ ̴͙͖̠̑͠j̷̛̖̪̦͊͂̆̑̃ü̶͓̱̤̰̣̅͝s̶̨̓͌͆t̴̩̱͍̱̖͗ ̶̧̛͉͚̯͚͎̦͓̊̑͗̎̊s̸͓̭͇̙͍͚̱͇̞̓̓͊a̸̛̺̹͂̋́͛̊̕ŷ̸̰̭̥̩͈̯̜̗͖?̶̯̲̬̉̍͆̃" Alastor voice filled with static, his pupils turned into radio dials, and his antlers started growing. Husk tried to blend in with the bottles on the shelf, he had his ears pinned back. "Shit..." Mimzy shook.

"Talk one more time about my wife out of your mouth, I̷̛̩͘ ̵̛̳͍̥͛̋̋̏͊͝w̸̢͐̌͘ở̴͇̪͂̓̿̌̕͝͠ņ̵̂̔̄̈́͑͘̚̚͝'̸͉̲͂͐̐̀̒͑̅̂̒t̷̨̫̪̔ ̶̡̡̱̻̬́̌͠h̸̛̪̤̐̑͂̐̀͗̀̄͝e̶̜͎̮̋͘s̶͖̝̿̍̅̔̋̈̅͠i̶̫̲̲̟̇̅̊͗̿͌͆̈́̋ẗ̷͔̞́̇̽͊̓͌́̎a̶̩͍͒̊̾̆̃t̷̜̦̽͝ė̷̘͓̜̐̎͂̉̓̚͘ ̷̩͖̃͠ͅt̶̡̢̟̑͒̓͗̀̌ó̸͋͛̂̅ ̶̇̉͊̀͜b̵̠̺̎͌̋̏͆̕̚͠ͅr̵̙̗̀́̋̋͐̃͘͠ơ̸̰̩̖̯̘͑̾̾a̸͎̝͑͊̔̈́̀͂̀̇ḍ̷͍̱̋͝c̸̞̥̞̭͌͐̈͑a̷̛̺̣̞̓̊͒́̏̑̂͌ś̷̭̝̅̂̑̄̈́͝t̸͚̟͛͗̇̈̑͊ ̴̼̦͚̀̿́̾̉̃̿̕ŷ̷̊̑͐o̷̡̖̩͎̳̙̔̽͋u̴͎̰̭̼̝̱̅r̸͈͗ ̴̨̢̤͙̔͊̋̀̋̍ş̷̡̛̳̠̦̄͊̔c̸̢̙̜̑̔̔̎ȑ̶̛̥̹̈́̐̅̊̅̒̕e̴͍̐͐̏̊̆̀͘a̸̭̠̲̦͛͒̽́m̷͎̖̗̤͙͊̍͒̑̇̚͜s̸͍̭̪̓͋̔̐̎̐ ̶̙͐̈́f̸̨̡̡̨͈̦̖̓̈̾͐̎̑ớ̵͔̟͐́́́̚͠ͅr̵̢̼̲͇̗̲͂͠ ̵̥̣̥̲̔̆̌͊ͅe̷v̸͕̊͆́̾ë̴̢͚̰̖́̿̀̎̽̋̓͒̐ͅr̴͍̳̺̗̓̉̌̇̓͂̅͗́͠y̸̢̪̯͇̻̋ ̶̳̣͍̓̀͆̚ḓ̷̛̇̿̈́̾̃͂i̴̡̡̥̾̿̿̏̓s̶̐̈́r̸̥̼͇͑̈́̊͜e̸͖͋̓̔̀͑̔͂̾s̴̲̘̣͔̗̈̈́͋̇̔̇̾̚p̷̮͂̋̓͛e̸̱̳͋̉̍̎̌̄͠c̴͕͍̓̏̔̐̈́̋̽͜t̸̢͔̥͆̎̉͛̚f̸̍͐u̶͕̤͆̎̑̓͂̕͝l̷͗ 𝗪𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛! who dares to talk about her. Am I clear?" Alastor antlers kept growing, static filled his voice to the brim, he started growing bigger, until he said the last of his sentence he returned to his normal form, he towered over Mimzy making her shake in her boots. "Y-yes..." Mimzy stuttered still terrified for her life. "What the FUCK happened here!?" Vaggie yelled at Alastor as she stomped over. "I was just reminding Mimzy that it's getting late and she should go home dear." Alastor said in his normal radio voice as he turned to her. "Doesn't look like that because it looks like Mimzy is about to fucking pass out!" She raised her voice at Alastor while also pointing at Mimzy who is shaking in her shoes. Alastor turned to Mimzy, he death stared her telling her that she should leave N̸̡̗̠͔̯̈́̀ͅŐ̸̡̯̯͈̊W̸̻̩̎ by just staring at her. "I-I'm fine Vags! It's nothing to worry about! I-I think its time for me to go home now hehe... It's getting late..." Mimzy laughed nervously as she got message from Alastor, Mimzy ran out the door leaving instantly as soon as she finished her sentence. Angel just sat their as he watched Mimzy walk out the door, he wasn't as scared as Mimzy because he wasn't the one threatened. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have things to attend to." Alastor turned back to Vaggie, he glared at her before going to his radio tower. Vaggie just looked at him with a pissed off face as he left.

As Alastor enters his radio tower he sees a picture frame faced down on the ground, it looks like it fell from his draw. He went to pick it up, but the moment he does his eyes widen. It was a picture of him and his wife (a.k.a. you) when you guys were alive, it was the only thing of you that came with him down to hell. It had a long crack on the glass protecting the picture. "No, oh no... I'm so sorry my dear... I'm afraid this picture frame is broken..." He talks to the picture of you next to him in the photo like he's talking to you like you were right Infront of him...