Time Stop 1

2 years has passed.......

"Maaaasssssoooooonnnnnn!"

He almost snorts with the crowd of girls screaming his name, wanting to get his attention. But instead, gave them the sweetest smile and courtesy by bowing his head. And the girls screamed again as if going to die for short of breath. After waving and signing some of his posters, he immediately turned around as his face darkened.

He remembered what happened earlier while driving. There is something wrong with his car, he knew it, as he felt a strong vibration in it, but there is nobody to blame but him. He used to check his car before every race, but not today for he came late on the track and almost miss the race.

"F*ck!" he hissed and went straight to the car. "Something is wrong with my car!" he opened the hood and check it with his expert eye.

"When did it happen?" Frank asked him, his senior mechanic. "Upon speeding......." he shook his head.

"Turning," he said, still surveying the engine. "Might be the CV."

"Gonna check that with the boys," and Frank called on the mechanics. "By the way, congratulations!"

"Yah......" he replied insipidly. "Just a split second because of that damn vibration!"

"But still, you won!" the old man tapped his shoulder. "By the way, Amanda is here."

"Love!" before he can turn around, he received a warm kiss from his girlfriend......errr.....fling. Amanda is his latest, and other racers are pouring him envious stares whenever she's around. Who can blame them? Amanda is hot, oozing with sex appeal. Tall, model type body but not the skinny one but voluptuous, and really beautiful. She met her a month ago in a party thrown by one of his colleagues. Since then, they were always seen together.

"Your place or mine?" he asked her.

"Yours," and he kissed her again, tracing her body, contouring it with his expert hands.

"Frank," signing him that they are going. The old man just nods at him.

He takes a look at his car. The guys can do it properly and he will just check it tomorrow. As for now, he needs to be with Amanda.

"Don't forget the victory party tonight!" Frank reminded him, but he just raised his hand for acknowledgement that he heard it.

On the way to his flat, they both cannot get their hands with each other. They can do it inside the car while he is driving as they did it before on the highway going to Texas. But not on the busy street of LA.

They keep on kissing and caressing each other as soon as they get inside the lift. As soon as they entered his hideout, he quickly lowered his jeans while Amanda undress herself.