We are Just Begining

I couldn't find a cover, but I promise I will.
This story too place after the 1st and 2nd great war. An explanation will be made for the returning characters. (There are very few returning characters, I promise you will not be confused.))

Two twin nestoris were searching around.
-Hey Sea!Look at this.
-What happened Pea?
-Look what I found.
The girl was excitedly pointing at the two diamond swords on the ground.
Sea refused.
-We are not warriors, Pea. We are orphans. Leave it alone.
Pea looked at her sister sadly.
-Have you ever wanted to explore the world?
-Yes, but... I told you. We are orphans. Someone to support us-
-It doesn't have to be. Trust me, Sea!
At that moment they heard a skeleton voice.
Suddenly, three skeletons pointed their bows at them.
Sea just stayed there.
-W-what's happening?
BAM! An arrow flew past Pea. Sea took cover.
-Okay! Find a place to hide!
But Pea wanted to defend herself. Pea took the sword but...
Sea shouted.
-PEA! DON'T DO IT!
Pea stopped. There was a skeleton behind him and he was getting ready to aim.
And 3 skeletons running towards Pea. But something happened.
A knife came to the head of one skeleton. The other skeleton fell prey to the Ardoni champion's sword. Thalleous shot the last one by shooting an arrow. He looked at the frightened girls first and smiled.
-Hi girls!
The twins did not answer. They did not know who this man was or what he was.
-I know it was a bit of an aggressive introduction.
The man was thinking.
Sea replied.
-Who are you?
-Oh, that's right. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Thalleous Sendaris. I think we have a common goal.
Pea shook his head. Sea looked at him.
-What do you mean common goal?!
-Aren't you hunting for Death's skeletons?
For a moment, Sea was about to tell the champion to mind his business, but he stopped. Thalleous was not mocking, he was staring at Sea, waiting for an answer.
Thalleous was the one who was confused.
-What? No! We are not hunters. We are orphans. Our mother and father were killed. We cannot swing a sword like you, we cannot shoot arrows.

"So... I'm sorry about your family's death. What can I say, my parents also died when I was very young."

Sea stopped. She warmed up to this man. They were younger than him, after all, Sea and Pea were around Sen and Ria's age. Pea was looking at him with admiration.
Thalleous stopped, frowned, looked around, then looked at the girls with a warning expression.

"It's not safe here, girls. Go back to Nestoria. I can drop you off there if you want. I have some friends to meet and Nestoria is passing by my destination."

Pea was kicked out.
"Can we come too?"
...
Ria was looking at the map. She frowned.
-He was talking about something called Thalleous Death.
Igneous replied.
-Ahhh. I have the utmost respect for that man, but he is suspicious of everything! First the Voltaris, then Death. What's next? An undead invasion?
Greek snapped.
-You are forgetting something, Igneous. Everyone who experienced a Death attack is suspicious of Death. You approved.
-Yes.
Ria continued.
-Val goes to Ataraxia to see Galleous. -Ok...
...
-OH MY GOD OSK STOP IT! Roary was impressed by Osk's inventions and began to think that they were magic. -Ahhh.Roary.This is just the beginning! Roary laughed.
-No! If I see any more, I'll go crazy! -What do you think Thalleous is doing? -He is locating Death.
-Or he's doing somersaults because of boredom.
The two friends laughed. -Wow!
-Should we go to the Knights of Ardonia's base? Besides, they invited us.
-Yes! They also see my inventions.
-UGH!
...
-How?!
Thalleous was listening to Pea with his sky blue eyes wide open.
-Let's come too! We'll hunt for skeletons and stuff!
-NO WAY! IT CANNOT HAPPEN! I won't forgive myself if something happens to you.
-But we will only hunt skeletons. Thalleous sighed.
-You don't understand- Ahh your name-
-Pea.
-Well.
-Hah! You don't understand, Pea. I don't hunt skeletons. Actually, I hunt but it's not just skeletons. It's very different.
Pea was sad.
-But I will do the best I can. How about I take you to the Knights Of Ardonia's base? I need to stop by there before my target.
Pea was kicked out.
What's that?
-So, if we go after Death as a team... You will most likely come with me after your training. Ria will insist and I will accept it and I am more than willing to accept it! I just don't accept it right now. If-
-ARE YOU CRAZY? OF COURSE!
-What about you?Uhh your names- -That's Sea.
-Heh, do you want to come? Sea replied.
-If my twin is coming, I will come too. -Ah. I guess Ria would be happy to see the new members, right?
...
Galleous was very calm. Very. No one could disturb his wonderful day. No one. He would spend the whole day making tools. Then he would have dinner and go to bed. No one could interrupt him. No one could invite him somewhere. Even if he died, he would not leave. Because today was his day. Or so he thought. At 10:30, Val appeared and gave news that sent Galleous into a fit of rage. Hearing the news, Galleous said only 1 word. -WHAT?! Galleous rushed in. He immediately examined a page from the book.
-Val. I thought today was my day? Val was surprised.
-Was it so?
-That's right, I made it up in my head. -What happened, Galleous?What did I say?
-That word.Death.You don't know.It was scary.
-But we're not sure. There are only skeletons. Death is dead.
-Nonsense. He's there. He's just tired. -How?
-Death does not die. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! -Calm down. It's just new. Besides, I came to ask you how you are.
Galleous stopped. It might actually be Death's remains.
-Me? I'm fine, thank you. Val smiled. It was fun chatting with her old teacher. -Galleous...What was Death like?
...
Roary and Osk had reached the base on their horses and were talking to Ria and Senn.
Grim was just grumbling.
-Where is Thalleous?
Senn laughed and answered.
-Our crazy guy? Hahaha. Thalleous suddenly grabbed Timber and ran out.
Roary approved.
-It is expected from him.
Greek:
-And what to expect.
Osk intervened excitedly.
-Hey! Shall I show you my new TNT laying machine?
Everyone shouted.
-OSK!
...
-Death... I don't know the definition of the thing, but Thalleous says: He's an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. That might make sense. He wanted to kill everyone. Sometimes of course, but his real dream was to take over the stargate.
-What's that?
-I don't know. They call it a legend. If you ask Osk, it's real.
-Hmm.