The Crystal

Tygren hears a voice. "Wait! I heard a voice and I didn't like it, my friends." Thalleous growled. "We are not friends." Nina added. "I am not friends with you either." Thalleous laughed.
-Seriously? It's like I really wanted to be friends with you!
-You pulled my tail, you idiot!
-You were going to kill Tygren!
-Shut up! My tail still hurts!
-My heart hurts too!
-How is that happening?
Galleous and Tygren were standing side by side, watching the fight. Tygren was grinning, while Galleous was looking at them with a dull look.
-You broke my heart!
-As if mine wasn't broken?
-Why are you so rude, Nina?
Nina got angry and first punched Thalleous with all her strength. Thalleous groaned in pain and staggered back. Nina looked at him in fear and started crying. "BECAUSE MY FAMILY ABANDONED ME AND THROWED ME INTO THE LAKE BECAUSE I HAD MY TAIL! I... What does family mean, what does love mean?" I never found out." Tygren fell silent. Galleous was shocked. Thalleous forgot about the punch and looked at Nina in complete surprise. "I didn't know that."
Nina said nothing.
Tygren heard that voice again and shouted.
"OK, IF YOUR OVERDRAMATIC FIGHT IS OVER, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I FOUND THE CRYSTAL CAVE!"Nina:
-Are you serious? This is great!
...
Death stopped.
"Crystal...I can smell it. Those 4 idiots are after you!"
...
Tygren smiled.
-This is it. Star Gate Crystal. We can't open the gate without the crystal!
Galleous chuckled and said:
-Then?We're leaving?
Nina approved.
-Definitely.
As Nina walked, she approached Thalleous and whispered into his ear.
"You seem like a nice person. But you also seem like an idiot."
Thalleous chuckled and muttered.
-Crazy girl.
...
The woman looked at Ria.
-Okay. You can get off.
He made a sound with his hand. And the vines dissolved. While Ria was going to find Senn, the woman called out. "Remember! You can only open the door with crystal!"
Ria approved.
-Thank you!
Ria was running and yes...she was there.
-YOU!
The two of them started running to each other and hugged. Senn whispered.
-I love you.
...
Roary stopped and reported to Jack.
"JACK! I have a feeling Yui is around."
Jack agreed. He took out his sword. Roary took his scythe and got into a defensive position. He whispered to Gial. "Get behind me, Gial. I will protect you."
...
Osk was looking at the map. Suddenly the poor girl's eyes lit up.
-CRYSTAL!They are going to get the crystal?But where?
...
Abbigail was busy fighting with Viana.
-LET GO OF THIS HEAT, VIANA!Or my dragon will burn you.
-Shut up queen? You're not even a queen. YOU FARM GIRL!
Abbigail was furious.
...
Tygren smiled.
-This is the cave, guys. Yes! When I pull that switch-
Tygren didn't say anything when the door opened. He just stared. The lava monster looked at him with horror. Tygren:
-Umm?Hello?
The monster roared and picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at Voltaris. Tygren screamed and quickly escaped from the rock. Nina grinned.
-Kaya? Is this the only thing you can do?
Thalleous called out.
"NINA WAIT! What can you do?"
BAM! Nina was thrown to the ground. She screamed and when she opened her eyes, she found herself in Thalleous's arms. Coincidentally, because Thalleous was behind her. Thalleous was startled, but Nina didn't want it to end.
Thalleous gave Galleous a diamond sword.
-Take it! It will protect you. So? Aren't we attacking?
Galleous swiftly fired at the monster, burning its arm with his orb.
"YES!"
Thalleous used his mobile flash and froze his sword with magic. Tygren threw the frozen great sword right at the monster's head with his new supporium song. Nina climbed onto the monster with her tail and stabbed the double katana into its arms. The monster was roaring. Thalleous jumped and threw his sword. The sword that landed on his feet made the monster stagger. Galleous threw the two spheres at the same time towards the Monster. Nina was kicking the monster. Tygren pulled out a ball with agressium and boom! The monster was groaning in pain. Thalleous knocked the monster down with his last move.
"Good job, guys."
He bowed to Nina and the ardoni champion smiled.
"Ladies first."
Nina rolled her eyes and walked towards the crystal. She stopped as she was about to take the crystal. "Death?" He was grinning from behind.
-Well done you fools!
...
Abbigail was chasing Viana.
- DON'T RUN AWAY, COME HERE!
Viana was dodging the dragon breath with agile movements.
-HAHAHA THE LOZER QUEEN AND HER DRAGON!
-Shut up, you rotten Voltaris spawn!
Luna was roaring.
...
Thalleous shouted.
-GET BACK! To massacre Ardonia, you have to defeat us!
Death looked at them incomprehensibly and turned to Sarah.
-I can't hypnotize anymore. It's your turn, let's see how you control it.
Sarah asked, "Which one?"
Death grinned. "That dark blue one over there."
He was pointing at Galleous. Death wanted to take his revenge (Galleous had drowned him in mist, so he was angry). Galleous was looking at the two of them angrily. Sarah had prepared a light mixture.
Death shouted.
-DRINK?Seriously?
Sarah approved.
-It would make more sense if you knock him unconscious and make him drink it.
Death nodded and spread his wings. Thalleous stepped forward, going to protect Galleous. He pointed at Nina.
- GIVE ME THE CRYSTAL, NOW!
Nina burst into tears.
"Never." Thalleous looked at her. He couldn't believe this girl, he thought she would just surrender. Nina stepped back a little and was holding Thalleous with her arm. It was on her tongue,
It meant "Let's fight together."
Nina pulled out her katana and shouted.
-YOU TRAITOR, DEATH!
Nina charged furiously, but her swords collided with Sarah. Sarah. That plant genius girl. Thalleous was fighting Death. But it seemed like Death was after Galleous. Galleous threw an orb, but to no avail. Tygren lunged, but he crashed to the ground. Death grabbed Galleous by his arm. , Thalleous kicked Death in fear. Galleous screamed. He was struggling. Death opened his wings with all his strength. He took Galleous between his wings. Thalleous resisted, turned his sword and received a blood-draining blow from Death. Thalleous fainted. Nina held Thalleous and held him. She laid him on the ground and returned to the battle. Sarah rose into the air with her wings covered with green vines. Galleous was on Death's lap. OK, how do you knock him out? Death smiled and barely managed to knock Galleous out with the stun cloth in his hand. Tygren was trying to save Galleous. Sarah said 'Nina' She kicked her and made her fall to the ground. The crystal. Sarah immediately took the crystal and nodded to Death. And they disappeared into the sky.
...
(OMG.I love it this part.)