Chapter 17- REMI

I edited the story and corrected the mistakes in previous parts, no plot or sentences were changed just few lines Like what a drag, hardly a drag, never a drag are added. Which is used by Ariella.
Drag means, unnecessary or she doesn't like it or doesn't consider it worth of her time.

I hope you enjoy the chapter✌️✌️

Being Remington Astor is quite Easy, just wear a smile and you're good to go. Astors are known for their gentlemanly demeanor, proper conduct, noble title, striking appearance, and are practically worshipped by the masses.

However, that smile is essential to conceal what lies beneath the surface. It conceals the actions that are meant to be kept in the shadows, hidden from prying eyes. Everyone here assumes that I am a carefree individual without any secrets of my own. But the truth is, everyone has their own secrets. Some choose to bury them deep, while others attempt to mask them with a facade.

I have my own set of responsibilities that I must fulfill, whether they stem from my family or the ones I have imposed upon myself.

I never had any interest in casual flings or fucking girls around they were meaningless until I clear my mind.

It was never about a fleeting moment of pleasure or amusement for me. I simply needed a distraction, something to occupy my mind, something to get that fucker and his words, his actions out of my mind. Now, I find myself consumed by thoughts of Ariella and that particular Serial Killer

In an attempt to rid myself of thoughts of Ariella, I have tried various methods, including trying to fuck other women. Keyword being trying because whenever I tried I just saw her and only her.

However, these attempts were futile, as all I could see in front of me was Jailbait. Without any physical contact, I would simply walk away. My desires for her manifested in various ways, but I had to rein in my thoughts. I used to believe that I preferred submissive women who would acquiesce to my every whim.
Who are breakable, bendable, who would obey me and let me do whatever with them, but here I am letting Ariella do whatever she wants to do with me.

I did try fucking other girls after that night she kissed me but, I felt disgusted by myself, and without touching them or letting them touch me I walk away from there.

When I was in my college, girls used to throw themselves on me. But now my cock decided to get hard only for a girl who is ignoring me, who is minor, who is off limits.

If I were to see her now, my first instinct would be to kiss her passionately. However, I know that I cannot act on these impulses at the moment. If I were to give in, my craving for her would only intensify.

I want to fuck her until all she knows is me, but I won't right now. I have never been patient with anyone as much as I am being with her.

The memory of her clenching around my fingers, the taste of her sweet pussy as I pleasured her, is something that I could savor for a lifetime.

I can eat her my whole life and won't get enough of it.

I check my phone and saw mom's message

Mom- I will go meet Avery tomorrow, do you want me to take her somewhere or get her something?

Remi- Of course, Mom. Yes, she mentioned that she wanted to go somewhere, so please take her along with you.

Mom- Alright.

It has been more than three months since I last saw that little girl. I have been so occupied that I haven't even had a chance to think about her.

I have planned a date with Ariella. I have already made arrangements for us to visit the library, art gallery, street, penthouse and go out together.