I

The Moon Revolution, it was finally over.

Titan returned to Saturn with the other moons, it was a quiet ride back, no one said a word, nor attempted to say anything. Titan led them back despite the arguments over Titan leading them again, he didn't say anything, which the others gave up on the argument and returned the silence. He ignored the quiet treatment, he understood why they were all silent.

When they returned, Saturn was anything but pleased when he heard of what they were doing, his worries all being on Titan and none of the other moons. The others were looking at him, that same look of anger and jealousy that their planet was only focused on him. That worry soon became anger, but Saturn went on rambling and not paying attention.

Throughout the worried cries of Saturn, Titan ignored them all, going out to get back into his orbit and stay there. Saturn never noticed he left, but the other moons were surprised that Titan ignored the gas giant completely like he didn't exist. From that, the moons let go of their anger, getting back into their own orbits to leave Saturn to do his own thing until he realizes no one is listening.

Enceladus had come over to him, asking if he was okay, and Titan just replied with a simple nod, not turning around to look at the other moon as he watched the asteroids in the Kuiper belt float around. Everything except looking at Saturn or the moons. Enceladus sighed in anger at being ignored and left back to his orbit, he only wanted to check on him but yet Titan says nothing.

Even more reason for Titan to hate himself. Everything he does is just rude or cruel, being a bully to the others just like the Earth was to him. He really did switch the roles on them, and now everything is his fault and—

Get a hold of yourself, Titan.

He inhaled, relaxing himself and deciding to go over and talk with Saturn, hopefully he is done talking to himself about their actions.

Saturn wasn't doing anything, watching his moons orbit around him and keeping an eye on them, nonetheless he stayed in his own solar orbit. Titan felt hesitant to go and talk to him, knowing he might get rejected easily — it's still too soon after the Moon Revolution, it was only a few days ago, and Saturn can be strict with Titan even if he favors him the most.

The favoritism. Titan wants to rip it off of him and give it to someone else. He's hates being the favorite, hates how everyone hates him because of it. How he's supposed to be the one to talk to Saturn, how he's the one who stops Saturn from acting weird, or stops the moons from leaving, or-

Snap out of it, Titan.

"Saturn," he finally spoke, watching as the gas giant turned around and smiled down at his favorite moon, greeting him with a high pitched excited voice. Titan wanted to slap the happiness off of his face- "Can I... Can I visit Uranus? I need to speak to one of his moons."

Saturn blinked and tilted himself, "Well, of course you can. But I'm not sending you alone, someone else needs to go with you, okay?"

Well, that defeats the purpose of speaking alone to a friend. "Okay... That's understandable, I guess. Who is going with me, though?"

"Enceladus," Saturn said, correctly, and the moon in question looked as if he was about to explode from shock at his name being called out in correct pronunciation.

Titan also looked surprised, "You—"

Saturn smiled endearingly, "Jupiter helped me with your names. After learning about the whole Moon Revolution and its goals, I asked Jupiter for help on all of your names. I wasn't mispronouncing them on purpose, you know. I had a hard time pronouncing them correctly so I just decided to go with something that sounded similar to your names. I never... realized that it would hurt you all. I'm sorry."