twelve

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

Yiseul woke up a lot lighter after her time with Felix during the night in their dreamscape. Like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, and whatever had been coiling in her gut and weighing down her chest, seemed to have faded.

Felix was right, they weren't replacing Jamie, and he would want her to be happy. She was betraying him, he would always be her first mate, the sire of her pups, father to her children. He would always have a special place in her heart. It just turns out, due to fate, that she had so much more room in her heart, and so much more love to give in this life.

And the scenting, even if inside a dreamscape, had been a refreshing relief. Sure, she couldn't smell the citrusy soft scent of Clementine and Vanilla from Felix on her body, but it had certainly comforted her in her dreams. And that may have transferred to at the very least a calming refreshment to her mind. She woke up as if she had the best sleep she's ever had, and was ready to take on whatever the day wanted to throw at her.

So when Jeongin texted her, not only with his outfit of the day, but also informing her of having a fairly free day in the next day (other than a vocal lesson in the morning), asking if they could see each other, Yiseul readily agreed, happily looking forward to their little date, even anxiously awaiting it as she felt a spark of excitement she hadn't felt in a while. One she was perfectly content about.

And then she'd gotten texts from Changbin, Chan, and Felix.

She opened Felix's first.

Felix: Hey 👋😊
Felix: Innie finally gave me your number!
Felix: Having a nice morning?

Yiseul: Hi Felix ☺️
Yiseul: I'm having a wonderful morning.
Yiseul: Thank you for comforting me last night. I feel as if a weight has been lifted.

Felix: :) So glad I can help. You deserve to be happy, and I know I didn't know Jamie, but I'm sure he would want you to be happy and loved as well.

Yiseul: no, you're right. he'd be sad if I was sad, and i never wanted him to see me sad.

They continued to chat for a few more minutes, him telling her what he had planned that day, and she'd told him what she was up to, as well as her date with Jeongin to see each other again. He immediately texted that he wished he could come, but hoped they had fun.

Felix: Maybe when my schedule clears up we can have our own date :) Felix: Especially since I'm the only one who hasn't met you in person yet. TT w TT

Yiseul couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of her lips. He was such a cute and loveable guy, she felt just interacting with him, even over text, made her feel so happy. His bright personality was so contagious.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ˢᵏᶻOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara