Chapter Two

(AN - I've decided the OC's name is Dakota)

---------------

DAKOTA'S Pov:

I'm sitting down on the couch with my baby sister at my mom's house when I hear the keys jingling and the door opening.

"Yo cuh, you is not gone believe what happened at the store today!"

I turn around to see Junior walking in with our mom.

"Why? What happened?" I ask.

Junior walks over to the couch and sits beside me, "Alright, so basically right I was in the back of the store getting chips and whatever to restock, Momma came to the back sayin 'Oh why you ain't restock the chips?' and I was like 'I was getting to it, I just had to use the bathroom.' Anyway, i came to the front to give the customer the chips that i was supposed to be restocking. And bro..."

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "What nigga? Continue." I chuckle.

He lets out a loud but short laugh, "You won't believe who it was."

Alright bruh.

"Okay? Who was it? The fuck." I ask him, starting to get a little irritated. "I ain't tryna play no guessing games."

"It was Billie. Fucking. Eilish." He says seriously with his eyes a bit wide.

I squint my eyes at him and start laughing, "Mane you lying out the side of yo neck, quit playing cuh."

"Nigga I'm being dead serious. I even got a picture with her. Her tour bus was outside and everything."

Nah bruh, it look like he actually being for real. I swear to God if I missed the opportunity to meet Billie face to face and not just see her at concerts, I'm genuinely gonna tweak out. That's like a once in a life time thing right there.

I shake my head in doubt, "Nah cuh, let me see the picture 'cause ain't no way. Ain't no way."

He hands me the phone with a picture on it and oh my fucking God, it's actually her.

"WHAT!! Nah bruh, that's actually her! I'm actually so pissed right now that I didn't get to meet her. Something like this is never gonna happen again."

"I told you it was her, nigga."

"Yeah I know, but you be lying sometimes. It be hard for me to believe you." I reply to him.

"Mane give me my phone back." He says while snatching his phone back.

"Aye make sure you send me that. Imma print it and put it on my wall."

He laughs shaking his head while standing up, "I got you bruh."

That's fucking crazy man. Billie was at our store. I wonder if Finneas was in there too?

---------------

Time skip - Two days

BILLIE'S Pov:

So we've got one more show for Chicago and then we're leaving. We've got about three more days before we actually leave though, to rest, to explore, etc.

I kinda don't wanna leave though. It's really nice here so far. There's a lot of nice architecture, a lot of parks, also some good ass vegan restaurants. The experience so far has been great, but there is still one thing on my mind.

The girl.

I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, she could be related to the cashier and her son. I mean they look wayyy too similar to not be related in some way.