Ch - Nineteen (19)

Ignore the mistakes if any

Longest chapter (just a filler one)

~~

Mira was sitting aimlessly on the sofa, hands clasping against each other. She was waiting for her son as usual. And the humiliation she faced was just way too much for not to say her son after this.

As she was in deep thoughts, the door of the mansion got opened by a guard, revealing the man she was waiting for.

Jeongguk walked inside, hands resting inside the pocket of his black loose pants, eyebrows furrowed. Mira stood up looking at the other.

"Son." Mira called, walking over quickly to stop the other who sighed a little before stopping.

"He arrived?" Jeongguk asked, gaining a nod from the other. "I need to talk with him." Jeongguk uttered, about to walk away but got stopped when Mira grabbed his wrist softly.

Jeongguk looked back at their hands before looking back at his mom. He got to know that something might have happened.

"What happened mom?" Jeongguk asked ever so softly, his hands now holding back his mom's hands. Mira made a sad face, sitting down on the sofa. Jeongguk kneeled down infront of his mom and looked at her with those soft eyes he always used to.

"He- he just came and insulted me." Mira replied, the fake sad expression wasn't leaving her face anytime.

Jeongguk's eyes turned cold almost immediately. How dare someone insult his mom- in his own mansion only?

Jeongguk stood up, ready to talk with the other but Mira held her son's hand again. "Don't stop me, mom." Jeongguk stated.

"He's dangerous, Jeongguk. We can't just talk against him like this. Whatever happens-" Mira paused as Jeongguk turned around to look at his mom. "Whatever happens don't make him your enemy, Jeongguk. It will ruin us, our every single plan. Maybe he can't do anything to us but making him our enemy is equal to committing the biggest mistake ever. So no, Gguk." Mira calmly said. The Trueblood nodded his head understanding what his mom told him. She was right he knew that.

"We will talk with him tomorrow." Mira said. Jeongguk nodded his head again leaving the hall for the time being.

~~~~~
It was already morning when Mira entered the living room, rubbing her eyes while still being half asleep. She muttered something on her breath, probably asking for her English coffee.

But soon jolted when she saw the figure infront of her, sitting on the sofa, Min Yoongi. He was holding coffee in his hand, his oversized coat almost touching the floor as he didn't even give a stare at the lady infront of him.

Mira gulped lightly, making her messy hair alright before speaking. "Good morning, Mr Min. I hope you didn't have any problem last night." Mira greeted, her fake smile made the other internally roll his eyes.

Yoongi nodded without saying anything.

"Let my son wake up then you two can discuss about your companies." Mira enthusiastically said. But nevertheless, she was talking to Min Yoongi who never gave any fuck to anyone.

"So? You're saying I, Min Yoongi will wait for your damn son to wake up? Huh?" A disbelief laugh left his lips.

"I-i mean if it's a-alright for you. H-he will wake up soon. I will call him." Mira hurriedly said, as she nodded her head with her pleading eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes, letting the lady do whatever she wishes to do. It was morning and he didn't want to ruin his mood early in the morning because of this dumb family.