006

OMNISCIENT
AUGUST 10TH, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MO ✈️ HOUSTON, TX

11:44AM

"Is that the last box" Adonis questioned her brother Tekari, as he walked out her apartment with a fed ex cardboard box filled with dishes.

He nodded his head as he walked down the stairs to the parking lot, which the 2 u-hauls were at.

Adonis looked around of her now old , empty apartment as everything was cleared out.

She was finally getting what she was wishing for, moving out of STL.

She had already cut off Amara and Junei, making the process much more easier. She got the help from her two fellows Amazi and Tekari, in which they were moving to Texas with her.

It was new beginnings for them and they were down for every step they have to take.

Adonis felt her phone ringing in her pocket, grabbing it, she saw Amazi face timing her.

She accepted the call, and as it connected Amazi's face popped up all in the camera.

"boy get back" she said chuckling, seeing how close he was. "Y'all done mama" he asked her, referring to all her possessions being moved out into the u-hauls. "Yes where you at with the food i'm hungry" she pouted a little, earning a slight laugh from Amazi.

"What I tell you Monaí" soon as the girl heard that coming from her bestfriend's mouth, she quickly fixed her face.

"To stop pouting because i'm way too beautiful to have wrinkles" She said, slightly rolling her eyes.

He think he somebody daddy when he not.

"Yea I thought so but i'm finna pull in the parking lot, don't hang up" he told her.

Adonis then went outside seeing Tekari on the phone arguing with some girl and Amazi pulling into the parking lot, music blasting from his black out with slight purple accent 2023 Ford Mustang MACH-E.

She looked down at her phone seeing Amazi already looking at her smiling, showing off his grills as the diamonds danced in the sun.

Adonis returned the same gleeful smile, Amazi sneaking screenshots in.

Adonis hung up and the volume of the music in Amazi's car went down. The window went down as smoke billowed from the car and a high Amazi face appeared.

"C'mere" he let out. Adonis then walked to the passenger side of his car. The door flew open right before she could open it. "Thank you"

As she got situated in the seat, she took the wood from Amazi as he passed it over to her.

She took a pull from the wood thoint, exhaling then inhaling, hitting a ghost as she released the smoke after 5 seconds.

Adonis continued to take lengthy pulls from the blunt getting higher and higher each hit.

"Come on now Adonis, always chiefing the wood" Amazi let out in annoyance. Adonis passed the wood back to him, slightly rolling her eyes as she got on her phone.