transparency

Hi! I'm the author of the book...! I know author notes are annoying so feel free to skip this! I'm just making this because- I haven't been updating? Um... which is embarrassing! Because I love this book and the spy X family anime!

This is NOT A a/n saying this book is being discontinued! That is not what this is!

I'm simply saying, I take a VERY long time to update! And I understand that that can be annoying but please try and understand! Each chapter on Quotev is 5 - 8 pages long and on wattpad it's 10 - 16 pages bc I combine chapters for wattpad. That takes a while to write itself... I also want to think more on the kind of character Demetrius is! He isn't seen much in the anime so I need to think about how he'll interact and stuff... I feel like I need to maintain a certain level of im character-ness for him even though he basically isn't in the anime.

I know it's Anya... TT_TT I WILL eventually fix it...

Im not leaving wattpaders to dry by switching to quotev... quotev has always been the main location for this book but that isn't to say I won't be updating on wattpad!

Again, it takes longer because ever two chapters on quotev is combined to make one on wattpad. So I need to make two to post one here!

I know it's been a while- but I haven't updated on even quotev in a while because I was living my life... writing other fanfictions... etc! Their are so many things to be done and I just hope you all will understand!

All have you have been nothing but kind and understanding <3 thank you for reading this and please stay tuned for the next chapter