song. (smut)

"get outttt baby! i'm trying to write and i can't focus with you in here!!" karissa says, strumming her guitar.

"fine!"

"just lemme play the demo! and i'll be out to eat!"

"hurry uppp! it's gonna get cold."

"well damn! okay okay!" karissa says, getting up, and closing the door behind you.

"i made steak tips and potatoes because i was lowkey starving and we gotta eat them up."

"babe cooked up, for real."

"i know." you say, smiling as you serve karissa.

"thank you, my love."

you and karissa eat dinner, and she rushes back upstairs to work on her "super secret project" for you.

"baby, can you at least give me a hint?!"

"no love. it'll give it away."

"come on please. karissa please. i'll sit outside the door until you let me in. like a dog."

"you do that." karissa says, "guess you'll be outside the door for a while.

karissas "super secret project" was actually a vinyl record of all the songs she wrote for you. it included smaller acts, blue, sun to me, from a lovers point of view, leaving, and a couple other surprise songs. karissa didn't know if she was going to release a vinyl record for her albums, but she knew you collected vinyl, and didn't want to give up an opportunity to make you one.

you fall asleep on the floor, as your back leans against the wall. you wake up to the sound of karissa's office door opening, and she looks down at you as you wake up.

"you sleep good?" karissa says, kneeling down next to you. "come on, love. let's get you to bed, yeah?"

"mm, yeah. fuck-my neck." you whisper, standing up.

"hurts, i know. i'm sorry." karissa says, taking you in her arms.

"it's just sore. pain in my ass, you are."

"okay yoda."

"that is harassment and racism. i'm reporting you to the police." you say, climbing into bed. "omg our one year is next month."

"one year and still goin' strong!"

"hell yeah. fav ho ever."

"bitch i'm your mommy, fuck you mean 'fav ho'? you're mine. all mine mine."

"mm true."

"1 year and the pussy still fire."

"get away." you say, side eyeing your wife.

"mm, no." karissa says, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to her. "i missed you." she says, kissing your head.

"i missed you. now goodnight."

"mood killer."

you turn around and kiss your wife's lips, as she plays with your hair.

"i love youuuu." you say, smiling.

karissa kisses your lips as you smile, and rests her head on your chest.

the sun wakes you up the next morning, making a rainbow effect through the window. you kiss karissa's sleeping face, and sit up.

"mmm, stay." she says, reaching for your hand.

"hi my love." you say, laying back down.

"hi." she says, yawning. "i'm so tired."