Truth or dare

Hey peeps, hope you enjoyed the last chapter, I asked a question 'are you ready' leave answers in the comments and let's get started, enjoy, love you guys 🫶👍♥️

  " Are you ready? " Wilson asked excited,I smiled at him and hugged Lucy's arm tighter.

********

I sat with Lucy close to me, I hugged her arm tightly. She scrunched her nose at my clinginess. Ronald's villa was huge for two persons, himself and his sister. He didn't talk about his parents and he doesn't respond when asking about his parents. His sister has a sunny personality unlike her dumbass brother, she's a fashion designer who travels technically around the world for business, I don't know her name though she introduced herself as Miss Adrian, I guessed that was her husband name but it was Ronald's middle name.

" Here, it'll help you stop being so clingy, she's pleading for you to let her go. " Wilson offered me a glass of juice, narrowing his eyes at Lucy, Lucy gave him an acknowledging look, I let go of her arm slightly.

" So when do we share the rooms?" I ask, as I took a sip of my juice

Grapes!!, I thought it was blueberry.

" It's nice, isn't it ?,Well Christy is with Ronald upstairs but we'll have to wait for them before picking the rooms. "
He gave off a gentle smile. I nodded. I hugged Lucy arms tightly and said

" I'm sharing a room with Lucy like always."
We do come to sleepovers at Ronald's house but it was normally hosted by his sister, we didn't stay for more than 2 freaking days. He didn't like the idea of people staying at his house.

Stupid freak

" Doesn't his sister live with him?" I asked, Lucy softly removed her arm from my embrace but I hugged it back aggressively glaring at her, She whispered she wanted to use the washroom, I gave her a strange look and let her go slowly. Wilson laughed at my clinginess, he could sense that something was off from the was I was being extra clingy.

" No, she doesn't live with him she only visits because Ronald is serious about his personal space"

" Are you guys in a relationship....you know...?" He raised his brow in askance,

Is he teasing me, he's so cute!!!

" Well she is my baby and I'm her boo so I guess" I gulped down the last content in the glass.

" You're being extremely clingy today, is something wrong?" He asked concerned as always, he sat beside me, I dropped the glass on the coffee table seated in the middle of the room. Did I make it that obvious, I only wanted her to feel me by her side, to be able to take away that loneliness she's feeling.

" Its okay, you are a great friend"
He knew I was thinking, he is very observant. I shot him a smile, he pat my head in response.

" She's not that fine but I can't tell you until I have permission from her to tell you guys especially you"
I do wish I could tell him but Lucy didn't like the idea of discussing her personal matters, yes we are friends but Lucy is more concerned about keeping others happy than herself, I have told her to stop that, but damn she is so so stubborn.

" Its fine"

Ronald descended from the stairs with Christy tailing him, her face looked down, I smirked. Lucy walked towards me, I opened my arms to put her in another embrace, she sighed and shook her head but at last she couldn't avoid the hug. We shared the rooms, I was sleeping with Lucy, which was next door to Wilson's room, Wilson was sleeping down the hall. Christy was sleeping in the room next to Ronald's which was up the stairs.